8

Seated in study hall suddenly someone joins his table. Only to frown when he sees the stubborn omega.

"Look, I wanna be friends again."

The elder's words catch him by surprise. "But you can't treat me differently just because I'm an omega. That's the whole problem I had hoped to avoid in the first place." He says before shrugging his shoulders a little. "I wanna be able to call you an idiot again, like I did before all this alpha omega bullshit without you getting mad."

He scoffs. "And why the sudden need to be my friend? You've been a dick these past days."

"Because you piss me off, I told you this. I guess some fucked up part of me is jealous at you for becoming the alpha I wanted to be. So whenever you open that dumb mouth of yours I just wanna punch you." The omega says making Jungkook sigh.

"You're still being a dick."

"I'm being Taehyung!" He grits. "But the wolf inside you is telling you I'm not. That's why I can't stand being around you, to you I'm not Taehyung I'm just a disobedient omega."

"But you are!"

"For fucks sake Jungkook, drive with me after your last class. We'll talk about this at my place where I can yell at you with disturbing the public peace." He says before getting up and storming off leaving Jungkook annoyed and angry once again.

"Whatever." He mumbles before returning to his work and trying not to think too much about his ex-best friend who now apparently doesn't hate him but also hates him.

Times goes by fast and after his last lecture Taehyung is waiting by the door for him. He feels like some sort of dog following his owner when he follows the elder to his car.

"Get in." Taehyung demands only for Jungkook to grit his teeth. Saying that was just petty, of course he was going to get in. What else would he do? Run after the car.

The ride is silent but neither of the two seem to eager to talk to each other. Jungkook just stares out the window, only frowning a little when the faint smell of cacao enters his nostrils.

Unknowingly he turns his head before his eyes land on Taehyung.

"I think your blocker is wearing off." He says, leaning in a little closer. "You smell different."

"I am different." He then sighs. "I'm an omega, no longer bad ass, strong and cool Taehyung. Now, I'm a weak omega. Hoo-fucking-ray." He sighs. "I have blocker at home."

Jungkook nods, eyes wide as the car slowly fills with Taehyung scent. His wolf going crazy inside, he finds himself wanting to touch the omega, fuck him, knot him. So he rolls down the window for some fresh air before searching in his bag for his own blocker.

"Here use mine." He says, only for the omega to take it and spray some on.

Meanwhile Jungkook is confused to why he's reacting so strongly to the scent. Usually an omega's scent awaken his wolf but not like this. Wiping his sweaty hands on his jeans, only to look down at the obvious tent in his pants.

He blushes before bitting his lip and crossing his legs. Hoping Taehyung didn't notice the clear bulge.

Not only is he horrified that he got a boner in general, but the fact that Taehyung is the cause has him contemplating jumping out of the car right here and now.

He's seen the man as a brother and now he's suddenly getting hard? Maybe it's the fact he hasn't slept with anyone in month's, or that he's extra sensitive to scents because off the blocker's.

"It isn't your fault, my heats due this week." He announces. "Maybe even today I'm really bad at keeping track."

"W-what Taehyung— oh my god I can't be around you if you're in heat." Jungkook rambles.

"Calm down." Taehyung snaps. "I'm wearing blocker."

They pull up into the garage only for the omega to chuckle. "I was joking, my heats tomorrow, I'm very regular."

Jungkook just looks at him. "But your heightened ph—"

"Jesus, man up and come with us." The elder sighs, leading the way to the elevator. Leaving Jungkook to follow him with tomato red cheeks. Contemplating his existence.

"When we enter my house, there's no omega and alpha roles. We're just Taehyung and Jungkook, just like we were back then, deal?"

Jungkook who's dizzy with arousal just mumbles a soft confirmation.

"Deal."