33

"You look happy." Jimin mutters as Jungkook enters the room and takes a seat next to him.

"I do?" He asks a little shocked. He hadn't expected Jimin to catch on. "Yes, why are you happy?"

"Uh- nice weather."

"It's raining."

"I uh—" he frantically looks around only to cough before pulling out his phone and ignoring the elder alpha who's giving him curious looks.

They sit in silence for a while only for Jimin to speak up again.

"Taehyung looks happy too." He comments, causing Jungkook to choke on air and cough loudly.

"You'd almost think you two fucked." The shorter says, a grin on his face before returning back to his work. Jungkook cursing himself for being horrible at keeping a secret.

He didn't even have to say something and Jimin already caught on to there being something between him and Tae. No they did not have sex but he's excited for their date tomorrow and no doubt Taehyung is too.

They did discuss a few more things, like Taehyung being less of an asshole which the elder agreed to immediately. Explaining he mainly was an asshole because Jungkook was being a dumb alpha. To which Jungkook sighed and asked him to not call him a dumb alpha. Taehyung had pleaded for it to stay saying it also was a sweet term. Jungkook had given in eventually.

Much was agreed up on but they had yet to find out if it were to work in real life. On paper everything seems easy but in reality they're really hard.

He was curious to see how it would end. After all he still was an alpha and yes he'd never hurt the omega and sexually they had yet to try out how submissive he would be but outside of that he wasn't submissive at all. In fact he still expects Taehyung to speak to him respectfully and behave like an omega.

But'll they have to figure whether Taehyung can and will do that.

He knows the omega wants full dominance but he doubts he can give that to him. After all his entire being screams dominance, his instincts are dominant, he doesn't like being made to submissive when he doesn't need to. Sure to make Taehyung feel safe he'll be submissive but Taehyung can safely do the dishes when asked to.

For now they agreed on keeping things on the low. To not have a dominant or submissive one but to test the waters a little. See how things will develop naturally.

Taehyung takes a seat besides him, smiling as he says his good morning.

"Good morning." Jungkook replies, a dopey smile on his lips only for Jimin to sigh. "Ugh, the two of you really did fuck, didn't you?"

"No!" Jungkook says a little panicked before shutting his mouth and pretending to take notes.

"We did no have sex, we just had a long talk and solved our problems." Taehyung says, rolling his eyes at the nervous behaviour from the young alpha.

Jimin chuckles before shaking his head. "That's it? You're so nervous I'd almost think Taehyung was the alpha and you're the omega."

And god does that rile Jungkook up.

Hey darlings just wanna thank you all for caring <3 it's just that I came to a few conclusion that hurt but are the truth and that sucks. Again thanks for caring and I love all of you bunny babies!