19

"Yes, next time. First it's your turn." Taehyung says, before pushing the alpha towards the tent. "Go get in." He demands but Jungkook crosses his arms.

"You can't order me around like that!"

"Do you want to get your dick sucked or not?" The omega asks, only for the alpha to blush and nod as he goes to get in the tent.

Taehyung gets in after him, quickly zipping up the entrance, eyes focused on the alpha. Jungkook however is a horny fuck and is already rock hard in his swim trunks.

"Well?" The omega asks. "Are you going to take them off? I can't suck you off like this."

The alpha nods. "Yeah— uh, of course." He then pushes his trunks down a little to free his dick.

Taehyung shakes his head. "All the way off."

"Oh." Is all that comes from Jungkook's mouth as he takes off his shorts completely. Feeling a little awkward as the omega just looks at his crotch.

"Mh, you don't shave or trim." He points out making the alpha blush. "Well uhm— this was very unexpected and—"

"You're big though."

Immediately his ego gets a boosts as the omega leans down to softly lick the tip before taking it in his hands and slowly wrapping his lips around it.

Jungkook groans, lying back and allowing the omega to do his thing. Softly bucking his hips for some more friction only for the elder to keep him down.

Biting his lip Jungkook feels satisfied. Of course the handjob this morning was great but it was nothing compared to this.

"Fuck." He growls going to reach for the elder's head only to have his hands slapped away. He growls but doesn't complain, he doesn't want the omega to stop.

"I'm close." He says, his breathing heavy as he tries to buck up again but Taehyung is holding him down firmly.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." He breathes, but before he can cum Taehyung pulls of with a smirk on his face. He opens his eyes and frown.

"What? Why did you stop?"

"Oh c'mon what's the fun for me if I don't make you suffer at least a little?" The omega says before going to lean over the alpha. "But I'll make you cum, the question is..." he softly pinches the elder's nipple.

"When."

Jungkook grits his teeth. "You can't do that."

"Want me to stop?"

He curses under his breath. Of course he doesn't want the omega to stop but he doesn't want to have to go through the teasing either.

"No." He then growls angrily.

"Good." The shorter chuckles before getting back to work, only to freeze when they hear voices in the distance.

Jungkook hastily tries getting up but is pushed back down by the omega who raises a finger to his lips. Slowly and soundlessly continuing his sucking.

The voices come closer.

"Oh they're not here, guess they walked back already but took a different route." He hears Hoseok says while he almost draws blood with how harsh he's biting his lip, trying to stay silent.

"We'll bring ice scream for them." Yoongi says sounding more distant.

"Yeah they'll figure it out soon enough." Jimin now says meanwhile Jungkook eyes fill with tears with how hard he's working to try and keep the noises he wants to make so badly inside.

They hear the group disappear and Taehyung smirks, as he sits up.

"Are you crazy?! They could've caught us." Jungkook says.

"But they didn't. The ice cream shop is at the camping shop, it's a twenty minute walk, they'll probably spend about ten minutes there which gives us fifty minutes before they return." He says.

"That gives me at least forty-nine to tease you."