4

He grabs the omega younger, going to slam him against the wall but things don't go as planned when Taehyung grabs his wrists, hitting the inside of his elbow before pulling on it and kicking the back of his knees causing him to drop down with his arm twisted behind his back.

"Listen here big boy, you don't fucking touch me without my permission." Harshly the omega pushes his arm further up making him groan in pain. "Do it again and I'll break your fucking arm."

With that he's released, turning over with wide eyes. You can't treat an alpha like that!"

"Show me the fucking rule where it says I can't." Taehyung snaps, clearly not up for any games.

"You're submissive to me!"

"I'm not submissive to anyone." The omega mutters before walking further into his house, entering the kitchen while Jungkook scrambles up to follow him.

"Whatever, what did you want to talk about, why couldn't we talk about it in school and why have you become such an asshole?!" He snaps, softly rolling his shoulder to relieve his pain.

"Boohoo Jungkook, are your little alpha feelings hurt?!"

"Anyone's fucking feelings would be hurt!"

Taehyung turns silent before shaking his head. "Whatever, just hear me out."

Jungkook just remains silent, waiting for the omega to start talking. Taehyung sure didn't change that much, he'd always been a bit of an asshole but never to him.

"I stopped talking to you because I didn't want you to know I'm an omega, we had planned our futures as alpha's and now I'm an omega. I felt like shit but now you know anyway so all has been for nothing." The elder explains, looking straight at him.

"So? That's it. Can I go now?"

This catches the shorter by surprise. "That's all you have to say?"

Jungkook shrugs. "What did you expect?! I don't get why we couldn't have done this at school. You're an omega hooray, it's a shitty reason to ditch me as friend but looking at you now, you have become quite a shitty person." He's angry, he doesn't like to be put in his place by anyone, let alone an omega.

"You don't get to call my reasoning good or bad."

"Well you don't get to order me the fuck around, now take me back to school." He demands, glaring at the omega with fiery eyes. Who knew his ex-best friend could get him this mad.

"Why not?! Why do you get to order me around?!"

"Yes I'm an alpha!" Jungkook argues only for Taehyung to scoff.

"You used to say the same thing. And okay you're an omega, so what? We could've stayed friends."

"No! Look at you, big bad alpha, thinking you can order me around. I'm not you bitch to bark at."

"But you're an omega and that's the truth, I can't help that." The alpha sighs.

"Yet I had you on the floor before you could blink."

"You caught me off guard. Don't order me around, it holds consequences." He warns only for Taehyung to look twice as mad as before.

"Whatever, guess our friendship isn't meant to be." He mutters making Jungkook scoff. "We can be friends, once you start acting normally."

"Jungkook!" Taehyung yells. "You of all people should know I won't ever lie back and take it. I don't take orders, I give them." Suddenly the omega looks sad and he feels a pang of guilt.

Taehyung had always been fierce and not to be messed with.

"Being an omega doesn't change who I am, it shouldn't change anything for you either."

He bites his lips before nodding his head. "I guess you just rile me up more than usual because part of me is still mad that you ditched me."

Taehyung shrugs. "I'm sorry I did that but back then I couldn't look at you without feeling absolutely worthless. Hence, why I'm so mad at you, but you can't help becoming an alpha."

They sit in silence for a while, each on a side of the island when Jungkook sighs.

"Just try to be less of a dick and I'll try to be too."

Taehyung looks up, a hint of a smile on his lips. "I'll try but I really fucking hate alpha's."

"I noticed." Jungkook mutters bitterly. "Doesn't give you the right to be a piece of shit. Not all alpha's are bad."

"You are, but I'll re-educate you on alpha's and omega's. I know what the world told you about alpha, omega relations but it's a crooked system."

Jungkook scoffs. "You're only saying that because you're an omega."

Taehyung scoffs. "You know what fuck you."

The alpha frowns. "You really need a good and long spanking."

The omega's eyes spit fire. "Don't even fucking think about it!" He yells as he walks around, trying to avoid the strong and fast alpha coming at him.

"Apologise." Jungkook demands.

"Fine! I'm sorry!"