47

"Wait where are you?"

Jungkook sighs. "At Namjoon's mom her work? She studies omega's, beta's and alpha's."

"Is this about your wolf disappearing?" Jimin asks over the phone while Jungkook tries his hardest to ignore Taehyung who's seated besides him.

"Yeah, we could've gone to a regular doctor but they said that would take longer. Making an appointment, probably getting sent home. Then another appointment, getting tested, waiting for the result and all that ish." The younger explains only for Jimin to hum.

"But you're healthy right? Not dying or anything?"

"Don't know yet, she hasn't returned with the results yet. We both talked to her as well, she's very kind and way less calm than Namjoon."

Jimin chuckles. "Yeah, she's really cool. I remember her from when Joon and I were young. She's really smart, always helped me out when I had troubles. I don't know what it is, she makes people feel at ease."

"Yeah, yeah, I think she's coming back. Talk to you later." He mutter's before hanging up the phone as Mrs Kim enters the room.

"Good news!" She says happily. "You guys are perfectly healthy! And in case you were wondering Taehyung your blood type is A negative, and Jungkook yours is AB negative."

The alpha nods. "Uh? Thanks."

"Now, since you guys are the picture of health and all the other reasons of a wolf disappearing don't apply to you two, you probably wonder what is going on." She says as she goes to take a seat.

"Now, neither of you is dying but what I'm about to tell you can be a quite shocking, would you like to call in your friends?"

"No." Taehyung says immediately, leaving Jungkook to shake his head as well. Taehyung's here, the elder has always protected him when they were younger. He's sure the omega would do it now as well.

"Very well then." Stacking a few papers she folds her hands together and lies then on the desk. "Mother nature has a funny way of making things quite balanced. Hence why the balance between boys and girls is quite even, why there's less alpha's and omega's than beta's and many more things." She explains. "And when that balance is thrown off for whatever reason that is, she will try to fix it if she can."

"Of course she can't but sometimes she can."

Jungkook feels a little tense. Unsure of where this is going.

"Now both of you learned in school, wolves live in packs. We humans are a little different but we all have our own little pack to. The dynamics are bit different as wolves have one alpha and we humans might have more, how many alpha's does your friend group have?"

"Three." Jungkook mumbles.

"And who's the main alpha?"

"Jin." Both say at the same time, not a single second of hesitation.

"So we're a lot like wolves. Now adding onto that bit of information is the fact that your are most likely mates, I would like to say this is not an official documented conclusion this is what I have concluded and different conclusions could be made by a different doctors but until now I've never been wrong." She says before sitting up a little straighter.

"Knowing that do you want me to keep going?"

The two look at each other before nodding their heads.

"Yes, please."