3

"Hey." Jungkook says, a forced smile on his lips and awkwardly looking at the omega. Only for the elder omega to turn around and barge off, leaving him with many more questions.

He's left staring at the back of the omega's head and when he turns back he's got three pairs of curious eyes on him.

"You know Taehyung?" The new guys asks.

"Yeah, we used to be best friends." He mumbles, seeing if he can see where the elder went but he seems to have disappeared.

"I'll go check on him." The new guy says, taking off in the same direction leaving the confused alpha with a curious Jimin and Namjoon.

"Did you guys end badly?" Jimin asks but Jungkook just shakes his head. Too confused to answer, did they end badly?

Not only does the sudden reappearance of his old friend raise questions but it also fills him with sadness. He and Teahyung really saw each other as brother's, they had so much fun and he misses that. They really could laugh for hours on end, until their tummy's ached and their eyes were teary.

He remembers the adventures they would go on in the woods behind his house, he'd be scared sometimes. Especially when the snuck out at night but Taehyung had always been there to protect him.

Taehyung had been his strong alpha then, always taking the blame and punishment when they got caught.

And now he's an omega.

"Hey Kook." He's nudged with a foot and he looks up from where he's seated to see Jimin look at him expectingly.

"What?" He asks.

"Hoseok here introduced himself and said Taehyung wants to talk to you."

Turning to the red-head Jungkook awkwardly gets up from his seat. "Nice to meet you I'm Jungkook."

The red-head nods before starting to walk away, leaving Jungkook confused until Jimin hits him and yells at him to follow the omega.

He quickly follows the omega, a light blush on his cheeks and panic rising in his chest. Taehyung wants to talk to him? About what? Their lost years of friendship? Why they lost those years? Maybe he wants to tell him they should never talk again.

They find themselves in the parking lot and Hoseok points to a car before walking away. Jungkook just awkwardly approaches the car, standing besides the drives seat.

The omega rolls down the window, sunglasses hiding his eyes. "Walk around and get in."

And oh god does that demand hit him wrong. Yet he reels his wolf back in and walks around, suppressing the urge to tell the omega off. His wolf is displeased but doesn't push to hard.

Getting into the car Taehyung starts it and drives off. Jungkook silently accepts that he'll be missing his class, maybe the one after that.

"You wanted to talk." He says once they're on the road.

"I owe you an explanation." He says dryly.

Jungkook just sits there, unsure of what to do. Taehyung clearly has something planned out and he's just waiting till the elder starts to talk.

"You didn't do anything wrong." The omega says after a while. "Though I am mad at you, which you can't help. I have totally invalid reasons to be mad but I'm still mad. I—"

"What why are—"

"Don't fucking interrupt me, I was speaking right?!" The omega snaps angrily, leaving Jungkook to tense up. The urge to put the elder back in his place almost getting the best of him. But he has enough self control to grit out a 'yes'.

"Good then don't do it again."

His hands twitch as he takes a deep breath. Taehyung sure kept his attitude.

"As you can tell I'm not an alpha but don't you ever think you can bark your orders at me."

"But I'm an alpha." Jungkook says, omega's are supposed to be submissive towards alpha's.

"Yes and we're both fucking human."

"Your views on omega's has changed since you became one." He mutters, only for Taehyung to slam the breaks making him shriek only to look back and see no one behind them.

His chin is snatched and he can see Taehyung has taken off his sunglasses. Eyes looking like he just cried.

"Listen up alpha bitch, just because you're an alpha doesn't mean you get to be a piece of shit." The elder growls only Jungkook to get equally as mad.

"You're a fucking hypocrite! You don't get to call me that." He snaps, pushing the omega's hand away too mad to focus on how much he missed the touch of his friend. "You were the one to teach me those things!"

Taehyung growls angrily before starting the car again. Both remain silent and fed up with the other until Taehyung pulls up to a large building. Parking in the garage Taehyung gets out before barking yet another order. "Get out."

Jungkook angrily does as he's told and the two find themselves making their way upstairs. With a key Taehyung unlocks his floor in the building which is the top floor.

"Shoes off." The omega demands when they enter. "This is my house."

"Like that wasn't obvious." Jungkook snaps only for Taehyung to grab his face again.

"Drop the fucking attitude."

And with that Jungkook snaps.