14

;)

The evening is spend rather peaceful and they even managed to make a campfire. Even Yoongi seems to like it besides the fact that the youngest is about 10 years older than him.

Nobody asked about the boys age and the story behind where the boy came from. They just accepted that he existed and for now left the story of how and when alone.

They went to bed quite late, Jin carrying a sleeping Yoongi back to his tent and Taehyung and Jungkook awkwardly getting in their sleeping bags.

But after they eased up a little both went and dozed off into a peaceful sleep.

But unfortunately waking up isn't too peaceful. Besides the chirping birds and the warm morning sun Jungkook is almost going crazy.

His morning wood straining against his boxers and as Taehyung's scent fills the tent. The omega still peacefully asleep, unaware of cocoa scent.

He could go and spray some blocker on the elder but that would wake him up and it would be weird. Or he could just get up and get out but then there's still his boner problem.

An idea pops up in his mind but his body fills with shame the second he thinks of it. He can't do that! It's too risky and very perverted. Taehyung would surely be disgusted with him if he were to do it, that's if he gets caught.

He listens closely but no sounds of anyone being awake is heard, meanwhile Taehyung's breathing is slow and steady. They went to het late so most of them will be asleep for af least another hour or two.

He bites his lip. He has to choose now, either do it or not and them he'll be stuck with a raging hard on for god knows how long.

But is he willing to go that low? And with Taehyung next to him? Of all people? He'd rather have anyone else, even that Jin guy next to him than Taehyung.

Yet he's too weak to fight is arousal and screw his eyes shut as he decides to go for it.

Opening his eyes again he puts a hand over his mouth and slides his free hand into his boxers, fingers wrapping around his dick. Eyes every so often flicking to the omega besides him, making sure to not miss any signs of the boy awakening.

He lies frozen for a second. Barely believing he's about to do this. But he's already started it, can't quit now.

So slowly he starts moving his hand, up and down, up and down. A feeling of shame taking over his body but he can't get himself to stop. He needs this release.

So he bites his lip trying to stay silent as he moves his hand faster. Still every now and then peeking at Taehyung to see if the boy is still asleep.

Only to draw blood when his release starts closing in. And for maybe two seconds he shuts his eyes to concentrate on staying dead silent.

But when he opens them again and checks on the omega next to him his stomach drops when he's looking straight into Taehyung's eyes.

"Morning Kook."