11

"Jungkook no my throat hurts!" Jimin says only for the alpha to groan.

"C'mon Minnie, please pretty please. You gotta help a brother in need." The younger alpha whines.

"No, you know what. Let me call Taehyung, he caused this he can fucking solve it." The shorter says before calling Namjoon to ask for the right number as he walks out of the room.

A few minutes later he returns, tossing the phone on the bed. "Here, solve your own problems and don't be too fucking loud."

Jungkook grabs the phone, raising it to his ear. "H-hello?"

"Mh? You're hurting?" Taehyung asks sounding fairly calm. "I'm between waves right now."

"Fuck you, you caused this."

"I'm sorry! I can't help my heat! I didn't know pre-heat would trigger your rut!" The elder defends before sighing. "It doesn't matter now, just take a few deep breathes, it sucks for now but you'll get through this."

Jungkook scoffs. "I won't, I just wanna fuck something! Jimin refuses to blow me again."

"How did you get through your last ruts?" Taehyung asks.

"Crying."

The omega is silent for a second. "Well, I know heats are different and all that but what helps me is nesting, warm bath's and loads of sleep."

Jungkook groans. "Fine but you're so buying me dinner after this is over."

"No I'm not how is this my fault?!" The elder immediately argues only for Jungkook to growl. "You should not get an attitude with me right now, I'll come right over and put you in your goddamn place."

"No you won't that's rape."

"Then I'll spank you."

"Nope, assault."

"Fuck you."

"Like I said rape."

Jungkook scoffs. "No I meant fuck you as in— you know what fuck you." With that he hands up the phone deciding to maybe try what Taehyung said calms him down.

But besides the rut there's one more thing bothering.

Why the fuck can't he get Taehyung off his mind?

Returning back to school after his rut feels good, he's also happy he doesn't want to jump Jimin and rip all his clothes off every second of the day.

The days were quite bearable because he'd often was on a call with Taehyung, not too have any phone sex but to just casually talk each other through the waves. Sometimes he would get Jimin to suck him off with the promise he'd do the same if it would be the other way around.

Talking to Taehyung through the phone felt nice, they for once weren't discussing their seemingly endless alpha-omega discussion. Their heat and rut distracting them from the entire thing, instead they just told stories about the past years and recalled memories of when the were still friends.

"Mh the troublemakers are back." Namjoon smiles when Taehyung and Jungkook take a seat. Each on opposite side of the group.

The safe bubble they had been in when both had been suffering suddenly gone and the harsh reality of how bad they actually get along falling back upon their shoulder.

"I'm not a trouble maker." Jungkook protests only for Jimin to sigh and ignore the statement. "You missed practice, want me to tell you what we did?"

"Please? I'll come over to your place after school." He says, and thanks the shorter alpha for the effort.

"Also Hoseok is a really good dancer, and Tae didn't join. Jin and Namjoon flirted and Hoseok also kicked me in the dick."

Jungkook blinks. "Why did he kick you in the dick?"

"I wanted to scold him but guess I came on to strong so he kicked me in the dick and ran. I called him to apologise but he didn't pick so I sent him a text to which he didn't reply but—"

"So many words Jimin, so little time. It's 8:24 AM, my head can't process you're rambling yet." He mutters, before shaking his head a little.

"Hoseok kicked me in the dick because I looked threatening."

"You? Threatening? Impossible."

"I regret helping you out the past days." Jimin sighs, shaking his head in disappointment.

"Ahw c'mon you don't mean that."

The shorter just raises a middle finger before turning to his work as they await the teachers arrival. He does the same but peeks up at Taehyung first, their eyes meet and the omega looks away with a slight blush.

He smiles at himself.

Maybe things can go back to the way they were.

I finished this book up until chapter 40 omg i like writing this so much