17

Make sure you read 15 and 16

"What?" Jungkook asks with wide eyes.

"This morning, I helped you out. Remember?" The omaga says coldly. "You're going to return the favour and put those pretty lips to use."

The alpha blinks, unsure whether the omega seriously expects him to do that. Usually it's the other way around. But if he wants Taehyung to ever help him out again he has to give back right? His wolf however is awfully silent.

"Okay." He then says. "Let's get in the tent."

He mutters turning around to go get in but is stopped the elder's cold voice. "No, right here."

Jungkook freezes. Sucking the omega off is one thing but out in the open is a second. Yes they are shielded by wind breakers so they could stop in time if they heard anyone approaching but it's still a risk. The probability of someone coming over is very small but he doesn't want to be caught doing such a thing.

Yet when he turns back, meeting the elder's cold and dominant eyes his stomach churns with arousal.

"Fine." He says, wondering why his wolf isn't adding anything to his thoughts.

"Get to it."

Part of him fills with shame when he drops to his knees between the omega's legs. His cheeks flaring up when he realises Taehyung isn't about to undo his own pants.

Reaching forward he undoes the knot in the swim shorts before pulling down them down a little. The omega lifting up his hips to make it a little easier.

Jungkook usually isn't at the giving end, he usually receives, it's only when Jimin is in rut that he gives. And then skill doesn't mater, when an alpha is in rut they come rather quick no matter the quality of the blow job.

Leaning forward he softly places his mouth over the tip, looking up at the omega who's wearing an emotionless look on his face as he stares down at the alpha.

But his lust blown pupils betray him.

Moving down he finds himself wondering how Taehyung and he went from best friends, to strangers, to sworn enemies, to kind of friends to this.

When he was sixteen and hormonal getting steamy in his room at night Taehyung didn't make his list of topics to think of. And now suddenly he's popping boners for the guy and sucking him off.

"C'mon you can do better." Taehyung says, coldly making him blush as he tries harder. Asking himself why the fuck he's doing it in the first place, it should be the other way around. The omega should be on his knees begging to have a taste.

But nonetheless he keeps going, trying harder.

And despite the blow job not being that great Taehyung finds himself nearing his orgasm rather quick. Due to the lack of action he's quite sensitive and he's been horny since this morning of waking up to the alpha's scent and the man jerking off to his.

And while Taehyung is enjoying himself Jungkook finds himself wondering if he and Taehyung will be friends with benefits or if they'll start dating at some point. He really isn't too sure of where and the omega stand.

"Stop." Taehyung groans.

The alpha freezes dead in his tracks, only to have his head pushes off. The elder holds his face close but wraps his free hand around his dick and pumping it.

Jungkook realises a second to late what's happening because Taehyung is already coming undone all over his face.

He sits frozen wiping the cum from his face as the elder chuckles.

"Such a good boy."