30

"Who's there?"

"Uh me Jungkook." Jungkook says awkwardly into the intercom. Only for a few seconds of silence before a loud buzz is heard indicating whether he can open the door.

Pushing it open he makes his way inside and to the elevator. The button to Taehyung's floor now green, meaning he can acces it without a key.

Going up he feels nervous. Unsure how to start a conversation about why his alpha is disappearing. What about Taehyung triggers it.

"Hey." The doors slide open and Jungkook inhales sharply when he sees the man in a robe and damp hair.

"I just got out of the shower."

The smell of cacao invades his nostril and all he can think off is how much he missed it. The scent makes him feel at ease yet the exposure of bare thighs when the omega walks has him a new kind of horny.

He slowly follows the omega to the seating area, watching as the elder crosses his legs, exposing his thigh.

"I doubt you came here to stare at my legs."

Blushing brightly Jungkook shakes his head. His wolf again, no where to be found. Maybe it's a good thing, he doesn't know how bad he would've reacted if he was there.

"Sorry uhm no—" he's mutters. Not believing what kind of pervert he must be to the omega.

Sitting down he nearly gets a heart attack when the elder gets up and starts coming over. Stupidly he looks around as if to make sure the omega is really going to him.

"You smell good alpha, your blocker is wearing off." Taehyung says, inhaling deeply.

Jungkook sits frozen, unsure of what to do, besides slowly watch as Taehyung in a teasing pace undoes the cord of his robe.

Hadn't they come to an agreement they wouldn't work out together? Does he care right now? No.

Slowly the robe falls to the floor leaving Taehyung in just his underwear and Jungkook finds himself gripping the couch for dear life to not jump the omega.

"Taehyung." He breathes as the omega goes to straddle him. Nose now even closer to his scent gland he can feel himself loose every bit of self control.

He grabs the younger by the waist before pushing him down and into the couch. Their lips attaching in a heated kiss as he leans over him, pinning the omega's hands down suddenly his wolf is back and howling sadly.

"J-jungkook p-please stop!"

He notices a soft crying voice beneath him and with wide eyes he stumbles back, releasing the omega.

"T-taehyung?" He asks reaching forward to try and comfort him only to panic the elder even more. He watches numbly as the omega stumbles of, crying and close to a panic attack.

His mind racing of what he could've done wrong to startle him like that when slowly things start to come together. The doctors word suddenly making way more sense.

He gets up, searching for the bedroom where he softly knocks on the door.

"Taehyung, Taehyung I'm sorry. I didn't know. I should've known. I didn't mean to, I wouldn't have if I knew." He says, now also starting to panic. He really should've known before, the signs were there, but he was to stubborn to understand.

"I-it's okay, you couldn't have known." The omega's voice is weak.

"No it's not okay Taehyung, don't say that. Please let's talk about this." He almost begs.

"I thought you didn't want to be with me."

He sighs. "Even if that's the truth, you're still my friend and I want to help you."

It's silent for a while when he hears the omega sigh as well. "Okay."

Leaning his head against the door he feels some sort of relief run over him, glad the omega wants to talk. "You don't just hate alpha's do you?" He pauses, unsure if he's getting a reply.

"You got hurt by one."

What scent should I give Jungkook?