36

Once back at school Jungkook feels much better about himself. Thanks to his talk with Jin, he now feels ready to face Jimin who no doubt is going to make him feel like shit.

"Hey Kook, where were you?" Taehyung greets as he takes a seat in class. "I had a talk with Jin." He says smiling at the omega. "Had to work some things out."

"Oh are you okay?" The elder asks a little worried.

"Yes, I'm fine. Thank you for asking." He says, patting the omega's knee.

"I think we should talk about what happened." Taehyung suggests and Jungkook sighs. "Later, first we have our date tonight."

"You're not mad?"

He chuckles before shaking his head. "No baby, I made a mistake and you corrected me. Though next time I'd rather we solve it differently."

Taehyung smiles. "You're the best alpha. I could kiss you." He mumbles dreamingly, lying his head down on his arms.

"Jungkookie~"

The alpha looks up to see Jimin sliding in the seat next to him. "Are you sitting comfortably?"

Jungkook just rolls his eyes. "I'm sitting just fine Jimin."

"Not even a little bruised?" The shorter alpha says only for the younger to shrug. "Don't know, haven't checked."

"You're no fun."

Jungkook just smiles at Taehyung, the omega's smile immediately easing his anger. Because that's what he's doing it for, he'll endure anything if it means the omega keeps smiling.

Focusing on the class Jungkook can't help but feel nervous for their date tonight. What if it's awkward or boring? What if they don't manage to act normal to one another.

There's so many things that could go wrong. He doesn't want things to go wrong but part of him knows he can't endure being an submissive for the rest of his life. After all he's an alpha, his nature is dominant.

Will his wolf hide for the rest of his life? Will people call him an omega for the rest of his life?

A soft nudge awakes him from his thoughts, he turns to Taehyung who smiles softly, leaning in to whisper in his ear. "Don't overthink it."

He nods his head in reply, wondering how the elder knew his thoughts were spiralling.

He knows Taehyung is right, he shouldn't overthink it, he can't and won't ever tell the future. He has a chance with the omega now, god knows what the future brings.

Looking at the omega he can't help but feel his stomach flutter and a smile make it its way onto his lips.

Laughing the two make it back to Taehyung's apartment. Wiping away tears from laughter as they make their way up.

"I had fun tonight." Taehyung smiles at the alpha as he takes off his shoes. "Thank you."

"Ah, don't thank me. I had fun too who knew we could get along so well?" Jungkook chuckles only to feel a bit annoyed when he's demanded to take his shoes of again.

But he ignores it and just kicks them off.

"What do you want to drink?" Taehyung asks as he pours himself a shot of tequila.

"The same." The alpha mumbles as he walks into the kitchen. Watching the omega pause before leaning against him. Hand slipping under his shirt.

"Mh what are you doing?" The alpha asks, not minding to be felt up by the elder. Especially if it leads to more.

"Just got so tempted to touch you a little." The omega says before taking a swig from the bottle. Jungkook chuckles as he takes the shot the shorter had poured.

"Just touch? Or you want to take things off too?" He mumbles, softly running his hand over the omega's side. Feeling his wolf disappear slowly.

"I want to rip every piece of clothing of your body, then completely own you as I make you cry and beg for more." Taehyung whispers, tequila coated lips softly kissing his neck as he stands frozen.

He hadn't expected the omega to say such a dominant thing. Such an arousing thing.

"Not now." The omega giggles before taking another swig of the bottle. "I wanna get drunk with you tonight."

Jungkook's eyes widen. "What? You can't just say that and expect me to not want to fuck you."

Taehyung shrugs before pouring the alpha another shot.

"Sucks to be you."

Jungkook sighs before shaking his head. "Kim Taehyung, you're going to be the death of me."