23

Jungkook is roughly awakened by a harsh smack on his bum. Only for him to growl and grab Taehyung who shrieks as he's pulled into the alpha's arms.

"I told you to stay awake." The omega says only for the alpha to scoff.

"You don't get to tell me what to do, and after all the teas—"

The elder smacks a hand over the taller's mouth. A nervous chuckle rolling over his lips. "I brought Yoongi."

Jungkook looks at the entrance of the tent, seeing the boy seated there with a blush on his face.

"Oh hey kiddo." The alpha mutters, releasing the omega awkwardly.

"Get in here Yoongs, first we're gonna get you a bad ass hairband." Taehyung says, digging around in his bag. "I always take a few with me on a weekend getaway."

Yoongi just gives Jungkook a push. "Dumb alpha."

The alpha groans. "Aish what is it with you ome—"

"Don't call me an omega, alpha prick!" Yoongi snaps angrily. "I'm Yoongi!"

"And you're getting a time out if I hear you speak like that again." Jin calls out from another tent.  "And yes Jungkook you are a dumb alpha."

"Agreed." Jimin yells from another tent.

"Why is today let's bully Jungkook day?" The young alpha mutters before shaking his head a little. "I fucking hate all of you ."

"I fucking hate you too." Yoongi fires back only to screech in panic when he hears his dad's tent unzip.

"Jungkook save me!" He yells, throwing himself at the elder.

"Aish come here Yoongi, I warned you." Jin says sternly but Taehyung just throws a shirt at Jin.

"Hush daddy dearest, let the boy have fun. He has a lot to cope with already."

Jungkook nudges Tae's side as if to warn the elder to not interfere with Jin's parenting. "I'm really sorry dad." Yoongi says from behind Jungkook's shoulders.

Namjoon pops his head out of the tent. "Yeah Jin, don't be such a buzz kill."

Jin sighs. "Fine but then all of you have to call me cool."

"Shit, guess you'll have to take one for the team Yoongs." The young alpha teases the child who groans before crossing his arms.

"Dad is the coolest!" He then mutters only for Jin to cup his ear. "I can't hear you."

"You're the coolest!" Yoongi says more clearly and his father holds up a finger. "That's one, I'm missing five more compliments."

Quickly compliments are shouted from the tents and Jin smiles happily. "Fine, you get away this time Yoongs but don't do it again."

"I won't." The boy says placing a hand on his heart.

"What are you doing out of your tent anyway?"

"We're doing a make over!" Taehyung yells happily before grabbing the younger and placing sunglasses on his nose. "I'm going to give your son some flair."

Now Hoseok emerges from his tent. "Or how about we do an alpha make over?" All the omega's immediately start pulling out clothes and accessories from everywhere.

Taehyung nudges the kid. "Who's side are you on."

And with a proud smile on his face Yoongi speaks up. "The omega's of course!"

Jimin sighs getting out of the tent while shaking his head. "My alpha brothers, we're outnumbered."

The three alpha's groan while the omega's and Yoongi cheer.

Y'all are so cute fight me