Author's Note.

Started: 12/04/2020. Or the 12th of April 2020.

Completed: 6/10/2020 or the 6th of October 2020

Hello everyone and welcome to the much awaited, new book 'Violets Are Blue'.

This one has some elements that are close to me and I really hope you guys enjoy reading about it.

It is a pleasure to be writing for you guys again and as usual, this will be a black love book, that I hope will open new ideas and perspectives for you all!

If you are new to my books, welcome! I hope you like what you read.

I hope you guys all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it and constructive feedback is always appreciated.

Please bare in mind that I am not a professional writer, so I will make mistakes, but I will try to make them as minimal as possible.

Also! Tell me any ideas you have for different scenes, too.

A big thank you to those of you who requested to be in the book!

You guys will be given a shout out, when your character is up and the pictures you have given me will also be featured!

If you want to be a part of the book then please let me know by dm'ing me and we will discuss the details.

Rules:
- If you don't answer the questions in enough detail, you won't get a part.
- If you ghost me after I ask a question, you don't get a part.
- If you get disrespectful/ show an uninterested attitude/ or you give me one word answers... you don't get a part.

This is so that the creative people on here get a chance to shine, so please don't waste my time or theirs. Thank you.

On a higher note, thank you all once again!

Special shoutout to Enny101 for creating my beautiful cover! You are much appreciated.

And before we begin, shout-out to:
K3nzye

You have all been a massive massive support system for me at all times! 

You're appreciated.

And to the rest of you...

Enjoy!
~ NJNJ14