Chapter 7

This next one is for fatumakea who was also extremely excited about being in the book. I loved working with her cause she was so enthusiastic, which I love!
Thank you hun. x
                          ***

Violet Ankamah's POV.

"Absolutely not!" Khyri says, looking up from a document he's sketching.

He takes off his glasses and looks me up and down.

I look down at my outfit.

^^ Violet's fit

^^ Violet's fit.

"What's wrong with it?" I ask him.

He looks at my legs.

"Thighs. That's a whole lot of thigh" he tells me.

"And? She's grown right?" Te'Ariya asks, walking into the room.

Khyri looks at his wife.

^^ Te'Ariya's fit

^^ Te'Ariya's fit.

Khyri's jaw drops as he takes her in and he's immediately distracted.

She winks at him.

He continues to stare at her and just as he does, Jayden walks in, holding a bag of chips, crunching them loudly.

"Damnnn!" He yells, before wolf whistling loudly.

I grin and then I look at Khyri with a smug smirk.

Khyri glares at our brother and Jayden speaks up, ignoring our older brother completely.

"Where are y'all going?" He asks.

"I'm taking your sister out. I'm gonna make her forget all about that bastard." Te'Ariya says, walking up to the mirror in the living room, checking her hair.

"Good. That's what we like to see! I would join, but I got stuff to do early tomorrow. I'll be going home next week." Jayden says, flopping into the couch.

Jayden lives further away from the rest of us by a few miles.

But every time he has a job in the area, he'll stay at our parents house or in this case, Khy and Tey's.