Chapter 4

Okay the first character from the group of people that I chose, is up now! She is DarkskinXGal who will play the role of Te'Aryah Ankamah!

Thank you sis for being a part of my book.

The rest of the people that I chose will be seen later on, so keep an eye out for them.
                     ^^^

Violet Ankamah's POV.

"Come on Violet. You can do this! You have dinner with your family every other week! This will be easy!" I say to myself, coaching myself.

I groan and place a hand on my forehead.

Violet you look like an idiot.

I am currently standing in front of the door of my parent's household, contemplating whether or not I should run home and call in sick or something.

But I dressed up!

^^ Violet's outfit

^^ Violet's outfit.

Before I can talk myself out of it, I knock on the door.

A familiar, face opens the door.

"Violet!" My brother calls, dragging me into a gentle hug.

I look up at my oldest brother.

^^ Khyri Ankamah

^^ Khyri Ankamah.

"Hello Khyri" I chuckle, wrapping my arms around his middle.

Khyri is oldest brother. Aged 37 and a solid 5'10, he is the shyest one in the family and I take most of my attributes from him and our mother.

I reach up and as usual, he lowers his head so I can stroke his waves and yell "whewwww!" just like when we were children.

"Where's ya wife?" I ask him and a bashful smile falls over his face, like it always does, when I mention my sister in law.

"In the living room with dad." He says.

I nod.

"Are you cooking?" I ask.