Okay I've Caved...

Okay so you guys win... I will be making a book 2. I couldn't ignore all the puppy eyes... and the tears off of you lot.

The things I do for you guys...

I just love you all too much.

The new book will be based on Aaliyah and her brother Tobias as teenagers and their lives in a blended family.

It will deal with themes of their individual romances, sexualities and I might even make it a little psychological.

That's all I'm saying for now.

My only problem is that you guys have a whole lot of energy for the first books... then the enthusiasm tanks for any of the books after that.

For example, 'Gang Life' has hit 1 Million reads, where as 'Heir' and 'Bonnie' are considerably less.

The same goes for 'As Black As It Gets' which has 586K... and don't even get me started on the views for the new book.

I feel like even taking it down to be honest.

But I won't cause I promised that a lot of you could be in the book.

So!

If you guys want the second book to stay up, I'm going to need this same energy.

Okay?

When I put the book up, if it does well, then it can stay.

If not then it will have to go.

Fair?

The new book title and synopsis will be out soon, so keep an eye out.

Love.

NJNJ14.