Chapter 32

Thank you to those of you who asked for a face reveal...

^^ NJNJ14

^^ NJNJ14.

That's me!
^^^

Orion Miller's POV.

"Oh it's starting!" Violet says, eyes shining with excitement.

I look at my girlfriend, as the lights start to dim.

I then look at where we are seated.

She must have paid a fortune for these seats!

I take her hand and I kiss her knuckles softly.

She looks at me and I feel myself flush.

She looks away shyly and for some reason, I start to think about the day I first met her.

I was waiting in the cafeteria for the meeting to start and she walked in to order.

Immediately, people's eyes were on her.

Men and women alike admiring her and talking about her so highly.

About her career.

Her looks.

Her body.

My eyes trail down her face as she gets completely immersed in the orchestra's performance.

Her hair is tied up, exposing her neck and her off the shoulder dress further accentuates her broad shoulders and some of her cleavage.

The necklace I gave her sits on her breasts, the gold glinting against her dark smooth skin.

Her dress looks made to be worn by nobody else but her.

She truly is gorgeous.

She shifts in her seat like an excited child as the music heightens and gets more dramatic, making me smile.

I grab her hand, entwining our fingers and I kiss her fingers as they sit in between my own, her hand tiny compared to mine.

She leans towards me and kisses me behind the jaw, taking my earlobe in her teeth and tugging.