Chapter 46

Quick note:
Thank you to all of the people, who commented and messaged me to tell me they wanted to be part of the new book as part of 'As Black As It Gets' the sequel.

If you send me a picture for the face claim on Instagram or snap please, and I can't stress this enough, add in. Your Wattpad. Username.

I will not be accepting any random pictures if you don't add in your username, because I make folders to keep me organised.

If you disrupt the disorganisation, I don't know wargwarn for you and I'll just tell you to forget it.

Thank you for your time!
~ NJNJ14
                                ^^^

Violet Ankamah's POV.

"Orion, if you even touch me at this point, I'll kill you" I say to my boyfriend.

I've been asleep for most of the day, until about five minutes ago, when I managed to get myself to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

No thanks to him.

"But I cooked you food!" He says.

I can almost hear the pout in his voice.

I sit up and look at him.

"This doesn't mean I forgive you" I say, folding my arms across my chest.

He looks me over and chuckles.

He walks up to me and puts the tray on the table next to me.

I look away from his gaze, blushing.

He gets on the bed, suddenly straddling me.

"Orion!" I yelp.

"See that kind of attitude, is what gets you into so much trouble..." he says, leaning forward to give me a peck on the lips.

Then my neck.

"Or did you forget what happened this morning?" He asks.

I let out a tiny squeak, when flashbacks of our little...

Session in the shower this morning.

I sleepily walked in on him taking a shower in one of many bathrooms in this damn house, and the look on his face told me I wasn't walking back out.

I thought I would use a guest one and he'd use the one in his room.

But he clearly had the same idea.

We didn't explicitly have sex...

But I can tell that he's missed me as much as I've missed him.

He gives me a kiss on the lips and then gets off of me, sitting on the bed next to me, then using one hand to pass me the tray.

He sits it on my lap.

I look at the plate and I smile up at him.

"You made me fried plantain?" I ask.

He nods happily.

"And beef stew. And some rice. And your favourite tea. And I know you like sweet stuff so I went out to get you some ice cream for when you're done" he says proudly.

I grin.

"Gimme kiss" I say to him.

He leans forward and I give him a reward kiss.

I hold his jaw and I kiss him, biting his bottom lip and tugging.

He smirks and pulls away first.