Chapter 50

Okay so bthedon15 recommended a chapter idea to me the other day and I really liked it so I'm going to use it! Thank you so much for the idea, love!

And if anyone has any ideas, feel free to put it in my comments or my message board, or even private message.

Also, do you guys want to see a more 'feminine' side of Orion? It was just a thought I had.

                           ***
Violet Ankamah's POV.

"This is where you beat Michael's ass?" Orion asks me, as we approach my old training building.

I laugh at him.

"Orion, be serious!" I laugh, tugging him towards the door.

He grins and we make our way up the newly refurbished stairs.

I sent some more money here last week, despite Tommy telling me not to.

It looks like he put it to good use.

We go up the stairs and the familiar smell of sawdust and the sound of bodies hitting the mat hits my senses.

I grin remembering how scared and fascinated I was at my first fight.

It's been a long time since then.

We meet up with Tommy, who immediately looks at Orion, then my hand which is in his.

He grins widely.

"Blue! You made it! And you brought your boyfriend, too!" He says.

I feel myself blush.

Tommy and my boys have always treated me like one of the boys, so I know that I'm gonna get hell for this.

Orion sticks his hand out.

"It's nice to finally meet you. I've heard so much" he says politely.

Tommy takes his hand and gives it a hard shake, giving me a side glance.

"Your pops know bout this?" He asks.

I nod.

"Yes of course" I respond, my face feeling warm.

"You plan on telling the boys bout him?" He asks with a grin.

"I like this one." He comments.

"Could you just get him a uniform!" I squeak, letting go of my boyfriend's hand again.

Tommy laughs loudly and gestures to Orion to follow him.

Orion does as he's told, following Tommy and I go and get changed.

I change into my custom blue uniform then I rush to meet my boys.

They notice me and they immediately stop what they are doing, and they smile at me.

"Blue!"

"Vi!"

They all rush at me at once and as usual I'm met with sweaty hugs and nearly knocked over.

When they all let go, the younger ones walk up to me tugging my pant leg.

"Blue, you get me a present this time?" They ask hopefully.

I grin and get down to their height.

"Lemme see ya teeth" I say as usual.

They smile all big and pull their cheeks back with their fingers.