Chapter 8

I wake up to Regina's alarm going off. She reaches over to shut it off and I'm just holding her in my arms. She has her back to me and I didn't realize that my morning wood was pressing right against her.  "Can we please go back to sleep Gina?  I'm tired. It's to early to wake up".  "It's 7 o'clock dear. We have to be at the lawyers office by 9, so no we can't go back to sleep".   "Damn. Ok".   "Emma may I ask you something?"   "Huh?  Oh yeah. What's up?"   "I could ask you the samething. I'm just wondering what that is poking me in my backside. Would you care to explain?"   "Shit". I whisper. I move back quickly and sit up and try to hide it. "Regina I'm sorry. I would have told you eventually but since you asked".  I let out a breath.  "I have a penis. I was born this way. I didn't ask for it but here I am. I didn't want surgery to get rid of it because my reproductive system matches it. Even if I had surgery to make me look like a real female, I would never be able to have kids that way. I actually would like kids some day and I can have them if I stay the way I am.  If this is to weird for you I completely understand. It's ok if we can't have a relationship because of this. I understand that also, but if you still would like me to be your friend with everything you are going through with your dads passing I would like to help you".    "Thank you Emma. That's a lot to take in".   "Ya I know. That's why I can't have normal relationships. I don't tell many people because I usually get tossed to the curb".   "I'm sorry that's happened to you in the past Emma but I'm not going to do that. It's up to you if you don't want this relationship. I respect you for being so honest with me. What you just told me doesn't bother me at all. I actually find it quite attractive. If what I felt against my backside is any indication of what could come in the future then I definitely want to see where this relationship could go".  She leans in to kiss me as her alarm goes off again.  "Damn life just doesn't give you a break sometimes".  She kisses me again and says.  "We should get up dear. We really need to get going soon".   We both get up and shower in different bathrooms. We meet in the kitchen for some coffee then we head to the lawyers office.
We arrive at the lawyers office and Cora and slime ball are already there. Regina and I sit opposite from them and hold hands. Cora just gives a disapproving look. Thankfully we were all called in to the office quickly.  Regina and I sat on opposite sides of the table from Cora and Robert. We did have Regina's sister on a conference call since she couldn't be here in person. The lawyer begins to speak. "Ok thank you all for being here this morning and thank you Zelena for being with us all the way from London. If no one objects I'll get straight to the reading of the will".   He looks around the room and no one says anything and Zelena says she doesn't object so the lawyer continues. He talks about how Regina's father left money to various charities and then he gets to what the immediate family will be getting. "Cora Mills estranged wife of Henry Mills you will be given our home in Italy, you will also be given the BMW and lastly you will have only one million dollars. It seems that there is evidence going back many years of Cora Mills being unfaithful and since there was never a divorce or an agreement already in writing this will be all that Cora Mills will be getting from the Henry Mills estate".  Cora quickly stands up and says.  "This is completely ridiculous.  I've been married to that man for over 20 years. I deserve more than what I was given".  I look at Regina and she's smiling. The lawyer says.  "Well Mrs. Mills these affairs go back many years.  Here is a picture of you and a gentleman on what seems to be your 5th wedding anniversary with Mr. Mills. So actually any case you may think you have for more from this will is a waste of time. Just because you've been married for over 20 years doesn't mean you get anything because of you being unfaithful".   "This is completely ridiculous. My lawyer will definitely be calling you. Let's go Robert".  They storm out of the room and slam the door. "Well that was interesting".  The lawyer says.  "Does anyone object to me continuing on with the reading?"  Regina and her sister both say no so the lawyer goes on.  "To my darling daughters I leave the rest of my fortune to be separated equally among Zelena and Regina. They may share or have their pick of our houses in Storybrooke, New York, Boston and California. Plus my beach home on Martha's Vineyard".   I look at Regina and she seems totally shocked. Zelena says. "Wow that's great. I know Regina and I can work things out as far as the homes. I'm sorry but I do need to go now unless there is anything more we need to discuss. I have a show is about 45 minutes".   "No ma'am you are all set. Your sister and I can finish up the last few things, but please keep in contact with my office if you need anything".   "I will thank you, and Regina?"   "Yes I'm here Zelena".   "Please lets get together soon. Hopefully after my show we could spend the weekend together".   "Yes. I would very much like that Zelena. Love you. Talk to you soon".  "Love you too dear sister ciao".   The lawyer went forward with just a few more details that weren't that important but needed to be said. Once everything was done Regina was more tired than I've ever seen her, and that includes the night she came to tell me why she never showed up to tutor me. "Regina let me take you home please. You need to get some rest babe".  She nods and looks at the lawyer and asks.  "Are you done here?"   "Yes we are, unless you have any questions?"   "No thank you sir. I think I'm ok. Is it alright if we leave now?"   "Yes ma'am. Please call if you have any questions. Have a wonderful day".  Regina and I both shake his hand and leave his office. I drive us back to Regina's house and we quickly go up to her bedroom. "Emma I'm sorry. I'm just so exhausted. I hope you don't mind if I get some rest".   "No not at all. I could definitely use a nap. Should I go into a guest room or would you like me to stay with you?"   "It's up to you Emma but I would definitely like you to hold me. I really love that, but it's up to you".   "Hmm. So it's up to me. Then I'd like to hold you and sleep if that's ok?"   She leans in to kiss me. "Let's get ready for a nap my love".  I smile and give her a kiss. We both change and get into bed and snuggle into each other. It feels like we fall asleep instantly.