Chapter 28

Regina's POV

I knock on Zelena's bedroom door and hear.  "Come in".  I open the door.  When I walk I say.  "Zelena we need to talk". She sits on the bed as says. "Emma changed her mind again hasn't she?"  "No. She hasn't, but I need to tell you something about Emma".  She has a strange look on her face as I sit down next to her.  "What's going on sis?"   "Well Zelena, Emma isn't like most women".   "What the hell does that mean?  Does she have some weird deformity or something?"   "No not at all Zelena".  I say with a raised voice making her understand that I mean business.  "Ok Regina relax. I'm sorry. What's going on?"  "Well to be honest Emma wasn't born like other woman.  She was actually born with a male reproductive system and she has a penis. She's very nervous about you taking her inseam measurements. We talked about it and thought it would be best if I warn you about all this first".   "Wow.  Ok".   Zelena gets up and starts walking around the room. It's starting to get on my nerves about how long she's being quiet. "Damn it Zelena say something".   "I don't think any different of Emma if that's what you both were thinking.  I was taking so long because I was trying to come up with a way that make Emma feel more comfortable, like what if you did her inseam?  I could show you how to start and end on both legs and then if she's ok I could do the rest. What do you think?"   "That's great Zelena. Thank you. Let me go talk to Emma and I be right back".  She nods and I go to our bedroom and find Emma sitting on our bed. I told her everything and she was happy with it all. I gave her a kiss and went to tell Zelena.  She showed me how to do the inseam and then we went to mine and Emma's bedroom. 

Emma's POV

Regina and her sister walk in the bedroom and Regina says.    "Ok then let's get started shall we".  She shows me the tape measuring ribbon and I smile. "Babe can we save that for last please?"   "Of course my love. What ever you want".   "Ok so how do we start?"   Zelena says.  "Change like I mentioned earlier and then we can start".  I nod and get everything out of my drawers then go into the bathroom. I change and go back into the bedroom. "Ok what now?"  Zelena stands up and says. "Now I measure everything except your inseam.  You ready?"  I nod yes and she starts working and writing everything down. She lets us know when it was all done and left Regina and I alone with the tape and her note pad. Regina does a great job with the inseam and I knew with her doing it that it would be a turn on and it definitely was. I know she was just doing what her sister showed her to do but she occasionally grazed my private area and ever time she did it my dick would twitch. When we were done and as Regina was writing everything down I walked up behind her and pressed my semi hard member against her ass.  "Emma Swan. What are you doing?"   "Well babe I knew with you taking the measurements that it would totally turn me on and it's definitely working".   "Emma I have to go give these to,  oh shit".  She says because I'm grinding against her backside. "Then go give them to her and hurry back, oh and tell her to get lost for a little while".  We kiss passionately and she walks away. "I'll be right back my love".  "Please hurry otherwise I'll have to take a long shower".  "Get in bed dear and make sure your naked, because I'm totally going to take you when I get back".  "Fuck yeah babe. Hurry".   She leaves and I strip down. I get in bed under the covers and wait.

Regina's POV

I walk to Zelena's  room and knock on the door. "Come in Regina". I smile and open the door. I hand her the paper and her measuring tape. "How was it?"   "I think it was fine. Look at this. Does it look like I did it correctly?"  She looks it over the paper. "Hmm. It seems good to me. It closely looks like the measurements for her back legs".  "Excellent. Ok then I'll see you in a while. Emma is waiting for me in the bedroom". I turn to walk out then I turn around and say. "Oh Emma thinks you should go out shopping for a while".  She laughs. "So you tuned her on by taking these?"   She holds up the paper. "Yes apparently I did".  I just had to chuckle as I said that.  "Good girl sis. I guess I could go to the mall for a while, but I'm taking you car".   "That's fine Zelena. Just be careful".  "Hey Regina can I ask you a serious question before you leave?"   "Ok. I suppose so".   "Come here sit down". She pats the bed. I sit and she asks.  "So with Emma sorta packing as they say, is she really packing?"  She asks as she has a cocky smile.  "Zelena I'm not going to answer that. That's personal".   "Oh come on Reggie. We've never been able to have sister talk like this before. Humor me. Please?  So tell me. Is it big?"  I actually blush and say. "Ok god I can't believe I'm about to tell you this".   Zelena has a big smile, she claps her hands and says. "Oh goodie. Tell me".  "Emma is very satisfying and to answer your question, yes she is big. I've actually only been with a few men but compared to them Emma would win every time. If I tell you something as a sister could you keep this a secret between us".   "I promise. I wouldn't want to embarrass Emma".   "Thank you. I was actually Emma's first lover".  "Ever?"   "Ever. She never trusted anyone enough before me and our first time was beautiful. She was really amazing. It felt so good and I was completely satisfied".  She leans over and hugs me.  "That's wonderful Regina. I'm so happy for you and Emma. I really do wish you a lifetime of happiness".   "Thank you Zelena that's very sweet. I have to go. She probably fell asleep by now".   "Have good time Reggie".  She says with a smile.  I walk out of her room and go back to mine and Emma's. 

Emma's POV

I get out of bed and start to get dressed. Regina has been gone for almost half an hour. I thought she was just going to give Zelena the paper but I guess not. As I'm tying my sneakers she finally came back. "Emma what are you doing?"   "You've been gone forever. The feeling passed babe sorry. I'm gonna go for a walk now. I need some air".   "I'm so sorry sweetheart. We started talking and time just slipped away.".   She sits next to me and she looks really sorry.  "She asked about me didn't she?  What did she want to know if I looked deformed or something?"   "God no Emma. It was nothing like that at all. She actually asked me how big you were. I swear that woman has no filter".  I give a small smile and say.   "Babe I'm gonna take a walk over to the park for a little while. I'll see you when I get back".   I kiss her and get up to walk to the door. Before I leave Regina says. "Sweetheart wait please. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you wait so long. May I join you on this walk?  I'd like to spend some time with you".  "Sure. That's fine. I'll meet you downstairs. I'll gets us a few bottles of water and then we can go".    "Ok my love I promise I'll be quick this time".  She gives me a kiss and starts to get her clothes out. I walk downstairs and into the kitchen. Of course Zelena is sitting in there having a glass of wine.  "Emma I didn't expect to see you so soon. I thought you and my sister would be busy all afternoon".   "No not today Zelena. We are just going for a walk to the park".   "Oh well.  That's a bummer".   Regina walks in and says.  "What's going on in here?"   "Nothing babe you ready?"   "Yes dear. Let's go".   We put our waters in a carry along type of thermos to keep it cold and we leave. We get to the park and have a seat on a bench near the swing set. We watch the kids and babies on the swings.  It's cute how one baby is giggling as her mother makes funny faces to her as she's swinging back and forth. I look at Regina and she's smiling. I swear I see a little water welling up in her eyes.  It sucks that she can't have kids. She would make an amazing mom.  I look back at the kids.  Regina's and I hold hands.   "I'm sorry Emma".  I look at her confused and ask.  "Why are you sorry babe?"   "I'm sorry because I can't give you a baby dear".   I wrap both my arms around her and rub her back.  "Baby it's ok. I already told you I was fine with that. If we decide that we want a baby we can adopt or something. Please don't feel bad. I didn't fall in love you because of the possibility of a baby, I love you because your amazing. You've loved me in every way possible. The way no one else has ever loved me before. If we never have a child it's ok babe, we can get a dog or something. Seriously it's ok".  We kiss and she says to me.  "You are really to good to be true Emma. I really want yo give you the world".   "Same here babe".   We just sit there close together and watch all the kids play. An hour or two later we start to head back home. We both were getting hungry and it started to get chilly outside. We get up and hold hands as we walk back home.  As soon as we walk in the door we see 3 suitcases off in the corner. Looks like Zelena was busy while we were gone.  I go to the living room and Regina checks out the kitchen for her sister but she's in the living room.   "Welcome back".   Regina walks in and says. "There you are are.  I see your all packed up for tomorrow".   "Yes. All I have to do now is get my beauty sleep and board the plane".   "So what are our plans for tonight?"   "Well sis I was thinking of just turning in early. I need to get up early to be at the airport by 10 am, beside shouldn't you two be going out tonight, To make up for last night?"   "Oh I don't know. Emma has to work in the morning and I need to take you to the airport so perhaps we all should turn in early".  "Actually Regina I know how tired you've been lately so I ordered a car the other day.  So you don't need to worry about having a busy morning".  "Zelena you didn't have to do that. I'll be able to take you after Emma goes off to work".   "It's already done and it's fine I really don't mind. They carry everything for me you know how I love that".  "So babe we can still go out for dinner. It's not like we'll be out partying all night. Zelena could also come with us if she'd like or we could bring her something home".   "I guess that would be fine. It's still early enough that we won't be out to late. Would you like to join us Zelena?"   "No thanks but if you tell me where your going I may get something when you come home".   "I suppose Emma and I could do that". She says with a smile.  We go upstairs to change and freshen up and talk about what we'd like for dinner. We decided to have Chinese food at the local restaurant. They have really good food with a great buffet.  We go downstairs and tell Zelena where we are going and tell her that there is a menu in the kitchen if she wants something to go just text up to let us know. Regina and I then leave to go have dinner. When we were almost done we got a text from Z with what she wanted so we flagged the waitress down to put the togo order in. When we got it we paid the tab and went home. We gave Zelena her food and we went to change into something more comfortable, grabbed a drink and sat out on the back patio for a little while. Over all it was a nice day.