Chapter 10

Regina and I wake up a few hours later.   "Emma my love something is poking me in my backside again".  "Shit" I quickly move away.  "I'm so sorry Regina sometimes this thing just has a kind of it's own. I'm sorry sweetheart. Please don't hate me".    She turns to face me.  "Emma I definitely do not hate you. Actually I'm quite turned on right night, and if I may be so blunt I very much want to make love with you".   "You. Me". I let out a cough.  "You wanna, you know. With me?"  She gives me a big smile and says.  "Yes my love I really want to take that next step with you in our relationship. That is if your ready".    "Regina I need you to know that I've never done this before. I'm actually a little nervous. I want to make this good for you but I don't know if I can hold out  for to long. I don't wanna disappoint you and make you hate me".   "Oh Emma my love. I know you will be just fine. Please don't think about this to much. I just want to be with you intimately".    "Are you sure?"   "Uh-huh. I'm very sure my love".  She leans in to kiss me and her hands start to roam all over my body. I wrap my arms around her and rub my hands up and down her back. I'm not sure what she likes so I'm just taking it very slow. She starts to suck on my neck and it feels so fucking good. "Shit Regina. Oh my god everything you do makes me feel so wonderful right now".  She looks at me and smiles. "I'm glad you like it my love. Do you trust me Emma?"    "More than anyone Gina".  "Good".  She gives me a kiss and holds on to me tightly. Then she quickly rolls us over so I'm on top of her. "Do you need any instruction dear?"   "Well I've seen certain movies and I've seen sex before but maybe after we start you could let me know if what I'm doing is ok".  "Of course my love. Are you ready?"   "Oh god yes".   Regina grabs hold of me and lines me up to her. "Wait, Regina. Shouldn't we use a condom?"   "It's ok Emma. My doctor told me when I was a teenager that I'm not able to get pregnant".   "Oh. I'm sorry".   "It's ok. After the way my mother has treated me my whole life I don't have to worry about what kind of mother I'd be to a child".   "Ok so we don't need a condom?"   "No dear. Are you ready?"   "Oh yes".  She smiles and says. "Ok Emma you can start whenever your ready".  I nod and slowly push inside her. Fuck it's so warm and wet. She arches her head back and squeezes my biceps tightly. I quickly stop. "Are you ok Regina?"   "Yes dear. I'm just surprised at how big you are. I wasn't expecting that".   "I'm sorry do you want to stop?"   "Absolutely not. I want to see what you can do my love. Please continue".  I nod and pull out a bit and quickly go back in. Regina has her eyes closed and her mouth open to breathe. I repeat what I'm doing over and over again when Regina tells me to go faster.  I nod and speed up my movements. "Shit Emma. Keep going my love. Just like that. Oh god you feel so good".   "You too babe. You too. Regina I don't know how long I can hold out now. I feel like I'm almost there".    "Me too my love please don't stop. Harder Emma please. It feels so good sweetheart".  I move as fast as I can and I suddenly feel a tightness around my cock as Regina starts to orgasm. I followed right behind her and I also had my orgasm. It felt like it lasted forever as my dick twitched inside of her as I came. I put my forehead on her chest and both of us were breathing hard. A moment later I pull out of her and rolled over next to her on my back. "Fuck Regina. I'm sorry if you didn't enjoy that but I loved it".  I said with a little laugh. Regina rolled over into my side and kissed me. "Emma I can't tell you how much I enjoyed that".  We kiss again and she puts her head on my shoulder. I hold her close and we fall asleep together.
We wake up a few hours later to Regina's cell phone ringing. She stretches in my arm and turns to get her phone. "Oh it's my lawyer. I'm sorry my love. I should probably take this".   "Do you need to be alone?"    "No dear it's ok". She answered the call.  "Hello.  It's ok. What can I do for you?.....  she what? She can't do that can she?.....Damn it. Ok thank you for calling. Please do all you can then let me know what's going on please".    She ends the call and slams her phone down on the nightstand. "Damn that woman. I hate her so much".   "I'm sorry Regina. Can you tell me what's wrong?"   "It seems my mother is trying to contest the will. My lawyer will do all he can but she may actually have a case".   "That's awful Regina. I'm sorry. Did he say anything about you getting fired?"   "He's still working on that dear. I'll find out soon".  We rested for a little while longer and then we got up and showered together. We got dressed and went over to Granny's for lunch. While we were eating Regina's phone started ringing again.  "Damn it's my lawyer again. I'm sorry dear.... Hello? .... Yes....  No I don't want to do that. Can't there be another way?.....Damn it. Ok. Thank you for calling".   She ends the call and puts her head in her hands. "What is it Regina?"    "Let's pay the tab and go back to my house to talk".  I nod and Granny brings us the tap. Regina pays and then we get in her car. Before we can drive away I ask what's going on.  "Emma my love it's not good news. The charges against me are very serious and this thing with the will isn't going away".   "What does your lawyer say to do?"   She's quiet for a moment then starts talking.   "He thinks we should take a break from seeing each other for a little while. I'm sorry Emma. I don't want to do this but he thinks it's the best thing to do right now".  She holds on to my hands and squeezes them. "Emma I don't know what to do".  I give her a kiss and say. "Regina it's ok. I understand". I kiss her again. "Maybe your lawyer is right. I'll give you all the time you need to get this worked out. We've already gone through everything from the home schooling stuff and the test is 2 days away. I'll be fine babe. You do what needs to be done and then when all this is settled hopefully there will be time for us".   "Emma are you really ok with this?"   "Regina if this is meant to be we will be able to make this work".  I give her a kiss again and say. "Let's go back to your house so I can get my things ok?"   She smiles at me and starts to drive back to her house. I gather my things and meet her in the foyer. "I'm all set babe. I love you. Take care of yourself ok?"   "Yes dear. You do the same. I love you too".  We kiss and I walk out the door and I don't look back. I walk back to Granny's because my car is there. I go inside and sit in a booth with my bag of clothes next to me. "Hey Ems what up?"  I shrug as a few tears fall from my eyes. "It's over with me and Regina Ruby".   "What are you talking about? You both were just here. What went wrong".   "Her lawyer thinks we should take a break till everything dies down".  "I'm sorry Ems but it's good to have you back".   "Thanks Ruby. I'm gonna go up to my room now to get some rest. I'll talk to you soon ok".   "Ok Em. Try and chill out. It won't be that bad".  I smile and nod the grab my stuff and go up to my room.