Chapter 41

We get to the harbor and walk over to bored the ship. I'm following Regina because when she called they told her where the VIP line was so we went right to that entrance. We were first in line and there was only 2 couples and a family of 4 behind us. A ship crew member came out and asked everyone to have their tickets ready. We were able to start boarding and Regina hands him the tickets and he used a hole punch to put a hole in one of the dates on the tickets and hands them back. "I hope you enjoy your tour ladies. Please board and someone will instruct you where to go".  We both thanked him and walked up the ramp and got on board. We are directed to an area on the deck of the ship. There is a young man standing there waiting for us. He's dressed in what looks like a navy uniform from the 1700s. He tells us about the deck we are on. He tells us about all the masts.  We are led over to a part of the deck and asked to go down a flight of stairs to the lower level called the Gun Deck. This is where all the canons are. There are 30 on this deck and over the years they added more throughout the ship. He tells us how far some canon balls can travel. He also tells us that some of the other canons when fired can travel farther. Then he takes us over to some wooden barrels. One is a water barrel and then we are told is filled with rum. Over in the corner is a chair on a stand. It's called the barbers chair. It was obviously used to cut hair and to perform minor surgery if it's needed. We are told there are 450 officers on the ship. We saw what looked liked hospital rooms and we are told most of them were. Most people are taken back up to the main deck. We had VIP passes so Regina and I along with a few other people got to stay where we were.  Our tour guide told us that the USS Constitution was undefeated in 33 battles before it was retired in 1881 and became a museum ship in 1907. We also saw the captains quarters and it was a nice small room. We were then taken up to the main deck to watch them perform a gun drill that they do every morning when they do what they call the colors. We got to see them fire off a few canons and that's where the tour comes to an end. As we are walking off the ship we are given a few pamphlets the information about the ship and some of the battles it's been through. We get back to my suv and I drive us back to the hotel. We did a lot of walking and we wanted to rest a bit. Regina's feet were stating to ache. We get up to our room and we both sit on the couch. Regina kicks off her shoes and I tell her to give me her feet. She turns a little and lifts her feet and puts them across my lap. I began to massage one of her feet and she closes her eyes and leans her head back. "This helping you feel better babe?"   "Mmm. Yes my love definitely. Thank you".  A few minutes into rubbing Regina's feet we hear her phone start ringing. "Oh no. Who could that be?"  I reach over to get the phone and look at the caller ID. "It's your lawyer I think".  I hand it to her and she looks. "It is.  Hello Will. What's happening?"   I listen to Regina's side of the conversation and I hear a lot of  uh-Huh's and ok's. Then she looked shocked when she said. "Really?  That quickly?"  Then she continued listening and she was nodding and finally she says. That's great. Thank you for calling me. Could you please call my sister to let her know?  She's actually staying at my house while she's here.  Great. Thank you so much. Please keep me posted. Ok thank you Will. Have a good evening. Thanks again. Goodbye".  She ends her call and looks at me.  "Everything ok Regina?"   "WOW Emma. Wait till I tell you everything I just heard".   I lean in to give her all my attention.  "So you know that was my lawyer. He called me to give me an update. It seems they found that guy they were looking for and he does in fact have a video recording of my mother and some of her people I guess you could say.  They ended up giving him immunity for his testimony and video. I guess he hasn't done anything bad anyway so there was no loss. The authorities watched the video and its very incriminating to my mother. It shows a man tied to a chair and he's being asked questions. When he doesn't say what mother likes she nods to one of her guys and the man tied up gets punched very hard. This goes on for almost a half hour till the man is ready to pass out and he tell them what they want to know. They can hear mother say to the poor guy. "Now was that so difficult?"  Then she starts to walk away and she says. "Take care of him".  "Oh god Regina. That's awful".  "It gets worse. One of the guys that was punching the man pulls out a gun and actually shoots this man right in the head.  The one taking the video drops the phone. He picks it up and quickly runs off. She doesn't even shut of the video yet till he thinks he safely away".  "Holy shit. I almost can't believe but in actuality I'm not really surprised".   "Yeah tell me about it. I heard it and I actually spoke it. It's crazy to think my mother ordered this mans murder".   I just shake my head and quietly say out loud. "Fucking crazy".  Just then Regina's phone rings again and she looks at it.  "It's my sister".  She answers the phone and tells her sister she's on speakerphone. She says hello to me, then the sisters start talking. "Regina has the lawyer called you?"   "Yes I just got off the phone with him a few minutes ago.  I asked him to call you and tell you the update. What do you think of it Zelena?"     "Regina I honestly can't believe it. I mean could our mother really capable of ordering someone's murder?  I know she's a bitch but would she she really go that far?"   "Zelena come on.  Mother is capable of anything. I definitely think mother could do something like this".   "Yeah I guess so. Hey, just to change the subject. How is the pre-honeymoon going?"    "Oh Zelena it's so wonderful and relaxing. When we get home I'm remodeling the master bathroom, especially the shower. The one here at the hotel has one with so many jets that do like 5 different things. It's so damn relaxing. I want it so bad".  "That sounds so wonderful dear sister. May I ask how long you will be gone?"   Regina looks at me and I shrug. I don't care how long we stay here. I just want her happy and comfortable at all times.  "Well we haven't really decided yet, but maybe the day after tomorrow".   "Ok that's great that you both are having such a wonderful time. You both deserve it. I can't wait to see you. I hope it'll be before I fly back to London in 3 days".   "Yes Zelena we will be back the day before you leave. That way we can spend some time together".   "That's great. Safe travels. Let me know when you both are on the way home".    "Ok sis we will. Love you".   "I love you too Regina, and you as well blondie".   "Ditto Z. See you when we get back". I say as the conversation ends. Regina and I decided to head home the next day. We wanted to see how the Cora situation was going and spend some time with Zelena before she leaves.