🙂Falling🙃

Haechan

The bell ranged. All students pack their bags and going home.  Jaemin and Jeno already had outside the class , waiting for me.

"Yah! Ppali Ga! I want to eat ramyoen." Jeno said.

"Almost!" I said and zipped my back. I ran outside and walked besides me. Left me between them.

"Yah, I know you both in the same height but why I always in the middle?!" I said madly.

"So fair enough for us. You look very cute too standing between us."

"Tch."

"Also we don't want you lost somewhere else." Jeno said.

"Seriously guys?!" I said madly. I make a ' I'm not a kid bruh' face to them making them both giggles. We went down the stairs.

"Yah, why you holding my precious ?!" I heard the familiar voice. I look in front of me. That girl.

"For real,gurl.😑 You really in love with yourself too much." The girl besides her said. She maybe the girl that she mentioned earlier. The girl that admiring Jaemin. While Jaemin and Jeno talking, I just focused to their conversation.

"It's too precious for being touch by your hand. Also You had embarrassed me in front of the guy you told me to give you that 'love' letter to Jae-" her friend covered her mouth with her hand.

"Yah! He maybe around here! I kill you if you dare  called his name here😡" She than removed her friend hand from her mouth.

"Who told you that you can touched my lovely dovey mouth without my permission?!😠" For real gurl, she really felling in love with herself too much.

"Yuck! Who wanted to touch it?!"

"You just touched it just now.😑 Now I need to clean my hand also my lip becuz of you."

"Girl, you really in love with yourself. Stop it. It's annoyed me badly."

"I'm annoyed with your love letter more😑 since I need to talk to that guy. AGAIN."Wait,what?!

" I bet you fell in love with that boy."

" Ahaha aha aha~ you soo funny. 😝 I'm NEVER gonna fell in love with someone. No need boys. All I need is...ME."

"I'll bet you really had a lil crush at that boy soon."

" Let me think if I had a room for him.hmm... Nope. Has taken by...ME,ME,ME,ME,AND ME AND ONLY ME!" She said with proud.

" Stop it. If you said that 'ME' again I'll glued your face on the floor."

"Why not with myself?🤣🤣"

"Bruh, stop it.😓"

"For real, you need to love yourself more than anything in this world. If you keep crushing with someone, you'll be hurts very bad and crushed. That's why it's named crush. Cuz it's will crushing you into a pieces."