Without you

(Listen to this song while reading this chapter. Well I think it's a good mix with this story.)

y/n

Haechan already came out from that ICU Room. I sighed in relief. The doctor said he's gonna be fine. The police and Eric now trying to find who's trying to kill Haechan. (Well, Eric works as a detective.)  I just look at him with sorrow eyes. My parents and them already gone and it's just him and me now.

Tears streamed down to my cheeks. I hold his hand and intertwined our finger together. Hoping that he will get up soon.

" Haechan, plz wakes up... I can't lives without you... You're my everything in this world... " I whispered while tears streamed down more faster this time.

It's been a weeks since Haechan been shot and still in his coma condition. My eyes were dried out after crying for an hours thinking if he could be fine and smile again...

My heart broken into pieces when I saw him like this...
"Haechan... Plz wakes up... I need you right now..." I said as tears streamed down to my cheeks.

Eric

"It's been a weeks since y/n keep crying and hoping for Haechan to wakes up... She even didn't eat anything since 2 days ago and all she eat is bread and a glass of water." Seungmin said to me. I nodded softly. Keep tapping and rubbing my chin with my finger.

"What are you thinking?" Seungmin asked me. I look at his eyes and trying to solve the puzzle. I then gave up thinking to solved it. I decided to watch Netflix on my phone. Well, I love to watch some psycho homicide things since I'm a lil that's why I want to be a detective.

I watch 'Psychopath Diary'  starring by Yoon Shi-yoon, Jung In-sun and Park Sung-hoon. I watch it episode by episode until it's came to the end, I saw the killer, In Woo came back to the place he being caught by the police when he tried to kill Dong sik.

He tried to kill Dong sik but failed because Dong sik and the girl detective,Shim Bo kyung  already know him ran from the hospital. They already know that he's gonna find Dong sik and try to kill him once again after failed for his first try.

The ideas popped out from my head exactly in the right time!

" I've got the idea!" I said excitedly while Seungmin flinched a lil bit when I suddenly spoke after shut my mouth off for an hours.

"Gosh! You surprised me!" He said. He then looks at me, clueless.

"What is it?" He asked. I smirk and look at him.

"I've got the idea how to solve this puzzle problem..." I said and smirk at him even wider.

y/n

Uncle Felix suddenly came pay a visit Haechan.

"I brought you some food!" He said and smile at me. I smile at him weakly.

" I don't feel like I wanna eat right now, Uncle Lix..." I answered him with sorrow voice.

"You need to eat lil pumpkin... You need to gain some energy. You look pale and thin..." He said, worried.

"I-"

" No. You need to eat. Here, open your mouth." He said and took a spoon of ttaebokki and bribe me.

"Delicious, right?" He asked and smile.

"Thank you, Uncle Felix..." I said and smile at him.

After eating , he put the container on his backpack and cupped my face.

" I hate to see you sad like this lil pumpkin... Just forget it and keep smiling like this... You look even pretty when you smiling... Just like your aunt..." He said and curved a bitter smile.

"Well, did I do something wrong until Haechan being like this?" I asked him while tears streamed down to my cheeks. He swept it away and shook his head.

" You didn't do anything wrong, Lil pumpkin... You didn't even do anything at all..." He said.

"And why Haechan be like this?! What did he do until he be like this?!" I asked and rose my voice a lil bit.

"I don't know , lil pumpkin... Maybe it's his fate being like this..."

"Who's the hell that tryna kill him ?!"

" I've told you to stay away from him... He's dangerous... Maybe the past will returned and haunt you both..."

" Maybe... But... This Haechan that I know will never be like that..."

"Well, you wrong... You're aunt also blind with love and trusting her boyfriend just like you did... She said that she knows him but in fact she didn't even know her boyfriend were a psycho split... I just... Don't want you to be just like her... It's my job to protect you..."

I put my head down. Trying to think what I should do...

"Maybe you right... Maybe you wrong... "I said.

" You're right about the past maybe gonna haunted me and Haechan... But you wrong when you said that I don't know him... I know him more than anyone did. I know if he suffer or not... I know he's innocent and I know he trying to be killed by someone... I'm gonna find the person with all my might... I'm gonna find the killer even I need to sacrifice my life for Haechan..." I said while dark aura already surrounded me.