y/n

Haechan

"Bye!" I said. Waves her a goodbye and go to my class.

"Bye! See you in recess!" She said and waves to me back childishly. I go to my desk and sit down. Jaemin then came near me.

"Yah! Lee Haechan! Did you know!" Jaemin asked me.

"No." I said without expression.

"We had a new boys in our school!" Jaemin said.

"So?" I asked annoyed.

"They all good-looking!"

" I don't care."

"Your fans cheered at them!"

"I don't need my fans. I just need y/n." I said.

"This bad news I want to tell you! They in y/n's class! They try to flirting around her! Also Alexa but not Miemy. Miemy with Jeno and for real she really royal to Jeno and didn't give a fuck to them... I hope I get one too!" Jaemin trying to be crying lil baby while I rushed to y/n class.

"Yah! Wait for me!" He shout and follow me from the back.
I searching for y/n and look at her being froze when a short boy came near her.

" Who the boy who flirting around her?" I asked Jaemin.

" His name is Felix Lee. " I want to save her when I saw a tall boy came near her and dragged her to his back.

"Back off! She's mine!" He said while pushing the short boy. Everyone starts cheering when he came into the class.

"Who are you!?"He asked. The short boy stand.

"I'm her old besties... In her 8th grade." Felix said. I froze. So this is the boy who messed with her. I can't hold my anger and came in. I punched him on his face.

"This for hurting my bae!" I said. Jaemin came and grabbed Alexa's wrist.

"Let's go." Jaemin said. Alexa nodded and the tall among them blocked him.

"I haven't know her yet." He said and gave a flirt eyes on Alexa. Alexa hugged Jaemin and hid her face on Jaemin back.

"She's my girl." He said.

"She didn't said anything about you..."