Friend request

"huh! This boy fucking kill me!" I said while waiting for my lil bro. I then get a notification from him.

"Sorry noona but I have to stay for a while in the school. I will be back at night. I already tell the driver to take you home."

When I finish reading the text I sighed heavily. I searching for my driver , still didn't showed up yet. I then call him.

Me: hello. Where are you? I already finish school.

Driver: sorry miss but I involved in car accident just now

Me:what?! So, where are you now?!

Driver: I still at the car shop. Sorry miss.

Me: it's okay. Take your time. I'll be back by my own.

Driver: thank you miss.

Me: no need. Take care of yourself. After you finish go to the hospital. Make a check up. I don't want you get hurt.

Driver: yes, miss.

I then hang up. I walked to my home. This is not my first time so I used to it.

*

"Crap, it's raining!" I said and  I cover my head while running. I then flipped.

"Kyaaah!" I screamed and  I feel someone catch my waist.
The person turned me and we made an eyes contact.

"Hae- Haechan." I mumbled.One of his hand holding an umbrella.

"Are you okay?" He asked me. I nodded. The rain stop and the sun shows up. He then closed his umbrella. His face was shining under the sun. So, that's why his name Haechan.  He hang his umbrella on his arm and take my hand to stand me properly.

"Thank you." I said.

"Welcome." He said, smile brightly at me. My heart skipped a beats. He then walked away. I saw something fell down from his shirt. I pick it up and it's his nametag again.

"Yah, why this boy careless about his nametag?!" I turned but he already gone.

*

I put his nametag on top of my study desk. I then lay on my bed.

"Huh!" I sighed heavily. I look outside, the sun shine brighter today. It's look beautiful. just like him.

Haechan

I was searching for him everywhere.

"This fucking Jaemin." I mumbled. I dialed his phone number. He didn't answered.

"Better I leave." I said and drove me home. While on my way, I saw y/n walking back home.

" I thought she had a driver." I mumbled and smile. The day started to rain. I slowly follow her. She ran while cover her head. I take my umbrella and parked my car aside.

"Kyaaah!" I heard her screamed and starts to fell. I quickly ran towards her and catch her waist with my free arm. One of it opening the umbrella. I turned her to face me. Our eyes connected. I look deeply into her eyes.