Jealousy

Haechan

I saw her. Erase the blackboard lazily. I then put my bag besides her desk and took a chalk. I started to scribbled around while she erase it.

"Yah! Don't disturbing me while I'm in duty!" She said while erase all the scribble I made. I just ignored it and continue scribbled it.

"Yah! Lee Haechan!" She Shout my name madly. I then tucked my tongue out at her and continue doing 'art' on the blackboard with a chalk on my hand.

"Aish! Stop it!"

"😜 Try me!" I said and she started to chase me.

"Came here you lil brat!" She said while try to catch me.

" Catch me if you can!!😝😝" I said and bumped on someone.

"Argh!" Felix shout in pain. I surprised.

"Felix-ah!" y/n rushed to him.

"Yah,yah. Are you okay?" She said while trying to stand him up.

" I'm fine. Just I felt a lil bit hurt in my leg." He said and smile to her. I look at him grumpy.

"Why are you helping your bully?" I asked y/n pissed off.

"Yah, don't said like that. He had apologies to me already and I already forgave him. He's a friend now." She said while sat him on her desk for a while. She put his crutches besides him.

"You need to rest. Don't walk too much." She said. He smile at y/n. Makes me green-eyed at him.

"I'm fine. Hyunjin gonna take care of me for a while." He said.

"Btw, thank you y/n. Also sorry for trouble you." He said again.

"It's okay. I'm fine." She said. I felt anger filled my eyes. I took my bag and stride angrily out from the class. Leaving y/n. I then go to my private place that usually I always spent alone there.
Escaped from the class.

"Why did y/n cared about him alot?!" I said pisses off.

"Huh!" I sighed harshly and lay down. I put my bag under my head.

"I hate you!" I said.

*
y/n

"Jaemin, have you seen Haechan?" I asked him. He shook his head to me. I then look at Jeno.

"Also. We searched for him everywhere. No sign of him." Jeno said.

"Me too. I think he escaped school again." Jaemin said.

"Did he always like this?" I asked.

"Not for no reason." Jeno said. Jeno and Jaemin look at each other.

"Did you make him mad?" Jaemin asked.

"I don't know... He just take his bag and stormed out from the class without telling me." I said.

"Ish... For real. He never do like this before with no reasonable answer..🤔"