Your mine,only mine...

Haechan

I went to somewhere, buying the precious thing for y/n.
I look at the gold necklace I brought for y/n with an emerald on it. I smile brightly.

“y/n gonna love this...”

I went to her new house she told me earlier. Knocking her door several time. No answer.

“weird”

I knocked again. Still the same. I took my phone off my pocket. Tried to call her.

“Shit. I still didn't have her phone number.”

I put my phone back. Drove my car, searching for her.

“y/n, where are you?”

y/n

I felt my phone rang. I took it on the table and look at the caller ID . It's Felix. I feel lil bit weird he calls me at this time. since he had a girlfriend, he rarely calls me.

Me:yeobosaeyo?

Felix: y/n-ah...*sob*

Me: yah, Felix! Why are you crying?!

Felix: she... Wanna break up with me...

Me: she what?!

Felix: she had another guy who more tall than me...

Me: I'm gonna kick her ass off!!!!!😤😤😡

Felix: y/n-ah... Can you came here?

Me: where?

Felix: at the Han river.

Me: I'm on my way...

I hang up and tried to call Haechan. His phone went off.

"Fuck!" I muttered and ran to my car.

I saw Felix were sitting at one of the seat. I took a steps near him. He stood when he saw me. His eyes had a dark circles. I felt very angry.

"Yah, Felix Lee! Why are you cry-" he pulled me and hugged me tightly.

"I miss you..." He said while hugged me tightly. I froze.

"Yah, why are you crying this bad because of that girl?!" I said while petted his head.

"She... Left me because of that Choi Soobin boy..." He said while crying out loud. I tried to calm him down.

"Shh... You don't need her love..." I said ,still patted his back.

"I'm glad you always there with me,y/n..."

Haechan

I searched for her like a crazy!  Looking side by side. Searching for her.