Painful truth

y/n

I can't hold it anymore... 

When the time I heard his monitor beeping rapidly too fast made me think that he's not gonna lives any longer... His face curved a smile even he suffers with all this pain he get...

I went outside the hospital, trying to get some fresh air and try to calm myself down from thinking the possibility that Haechan gonna lives and stay positive.

I sat down on the chair and sighed heavily while looking at the moon, hoping that Haechan gonna wakes up soon.

Flashback

" Haechan-ah~ If your name is Fullsun, that what am I gonna be?" I asked while tilting my head next to him. 

"Lemme think..." He said while tapping his chin.  I rest my head on his shoulder while looking at the starry night.

"How about I be your stars?" I asked but he shook his head. 

"You can't. Stars are too many. I want you being the only one for me ..." He said , raise his eyebrow towards me while smirking.

"If I'm your fullsun then you be my full moon that shines my night after I set..." He said and kiss my cheek. I giggles while we looking at the moon, shining the night so beautifully and calmly.

"Just wish to the moon and it's will granted all your wish..." He said and  smile at the moon

End

I look at the moon. The moon not shining like the usual. It's look dull and full of sorrow,covered with some dark cloud.

 It's look dull and full of sorrow,covered with some dark cloud

"The moon just looks like me... Sorrow and dull..." I whispered. I hate to see Haechan lay on the hospital bed, waiting for his fate either he's gonna die or  alive.

"I hope Haechan gonna wakes up soon..." I said and put my head's down. Tears streamed down and dropped to the ground.

"I hope he gonna be there for me..."  I said.

Eric

" What happened to him, Doctor?!" I asked the doctor when Haechan'c condition being even worst.

"Someone had put something on his IV fluid!" Seungmin said while looking at his IV fluid seriously.

"You need to take off his needle now before it's entered Haechan's body!" He said and I just do whatever he told me since he's in the forensic session.

The doctor immediately changed Haechan's IV fluid with the new one.

*

" Who's the hell fucking dare made this to Haechan?!" I shout angrily. Seungmin keep on identified what the things that  been insert in Haechan IV fluid.

"I think it's kind of drugs..." He said while rubbing his chin.

"What kind of drugs?" I asked. Seungmin keep on testing it and soon he get the result, he freeze.

"What is it?" 

"This is cocaine been put overdosed..." 

"what do you meant?"

"If you having cocaine overdosely, It's might kill you within 5 minutes or less..." He said made me freeze.

"Luckily, we arrived early..." I said and sighed.

"But who dare made this to Haechan?"

"One things to find out..." I said looking at Seungmin and took out the my phone  that  connected with the small mic I put under Haechan's bed.

" I know it's gonna be useful oneday~" 

"Just spilled the tea, Eric." He said and I began to heard today's conversation. We stop when we heard a deep voice guy talking to y/n and just passed it. Not before we heard the same deep voice guy talking and laugh creepily to Haechan before put the drugs on his IV fluid.

" well, I want to see you dying slowly Haechan... So I put it on your IV  fluid... I know your friends gonna find out soon after I put it on your IV Fluid and busy to find it what is it.After that, I'm gonna kill y/n..." 

We look at each other with wide eyes. 

y/n

I felt someone tapped my shoulder. I turned and saw uncle Felix curved a wide smile towards me.

" Hey, lil pumpkin! What are doing here alone? At night?" He asked and have a seat besides me.

"I just need some fresh air..." I said and smile weakly at him.

"What bothering you, Lil pumpkin?" 

"Haechan..." I said. I can feel a dark aura surrounded me but it's not mine.My heart keep saying that I must get out from here and stay away from Uncle Felix but I just try to ignored it.

"Well, you don't need him. Trust me. He never gonna be there for you when you need help..." He said made me lil bit confused and I look at him. He still curving a sweet wide smile.

" What do you meant?" I asked. He began to stood and so am I. I take a few steps back when I realised that his smile changed to wide creepy smirk. He put his hand on his pocket and revealing a sharp knife with him. My eyes widen. 

" what- are- you- trying- to-do with-me?!" I said but he just ignored and take a few steps towards me. 

"Well, you said you gonna sacrifice your life for Haechan, right? " He said while keep his eye on his knife.

"well, old Haechan (Donghyuk) has killed my father... I haven't have my revenge yet when he decided to killed himself for your aunt...  I regret it... Now , I need to have my revenge on new Haechan..."

"Are you crazy?! He nothing to do with you! HE'S INNOCENT! HE'S NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR FATHER!" 

"well, he did... I made the decision... YOU SHUT UP!" he said and run towards me , trying to stab me. I fell  down on the ground while closed my eyes, waiting the knife to stab my body.

It's weird... I feel nothing. I slowly open my eyes and saw a familiar person, hold the knife before it's touch me. My eyes widen...