hopeless

y/n

I felt lonely. My eyes full with sorrowness and I felt madness. I asked myself...
“am I now fell for him already?”

“should I accept this feelings or reject my own feelings towards him?”

“ If I accept it, I've gonna hurt myself ,like crushing myself.”

“If I don't... I'm getting hurt because lying with my own self...”

“Neither I accept nor not... It's still full with pain...”

I stood up. I walked passed the corridor.

"Yah!" I heard someone shout. I then turned. I saw Haechan figures. He looks really cute while he waves at me. The place I first time met him. I then waves to him back. Slowly his figure faded away. Made me felt ache in my heart.

I didn't felt like I want to go to recess. I went to the restroom. Washes my face. When I stepped aside, I stop in front the door. The place I bumped with Haechan in the first time.

"Ouch!" I shout when someone hitted me so suddenly. I sat down on the floor. Rubbing my head.

"Sorry!" I heard a boy voice said to me. I open my eyes,hoping it him. Sadly, It's not him...

"Are you okay?" He asked and hand me up. He bowed and passed me. I bowed back. My heart felt ache again.

I go the rooftop. Close the door and again I saw his figure. Waiting for me.

"Yah,y/n!" I heard him shout my name. I smile and came. Again. His figure faded away again. I sat down and put my earplugs. Listening to my fav. Song.

Slowly warm tears rolled to my chubby cheeks.

“ Babo me...” I muttered. I'm stupid because be friend with him at the first time. I'm stupid when I started to growth a feelings towards him when I saw him dance happily. I'm stupid because be close to him. I'm stupid because... I always made him felt bad and this all my FAULT!

My sobbed going lil bit wild.  His smiles and cute face. His
moves, his lame jokes and when he try to flirting at me. All.
It's kept playing in my head over and over again.

“Why I'm too STUPID?!” I said, whimpering around.

"You not stupid." I heard a deep soft voice talk to me. I look at the owner. It's Felix. I then hid my face with my hoodie and swept my tears. He then sat besides me.

"You not stupid. He's the stupid one. Left a beautiful girl crying around." He said. I look at him.

"It's my fault. He hates me now!" I said. I hold my tears. I don't want to look weak in front of him.

"It's not your fault. He just Jealous with me." He said and looks at me.

"B-but why?"

"I look at him. Trying to find you but he saw you with me." He answered.

"I saw him climb out the fence with anger on his eyes." He continue his speech.

"I went to class and saw your favourite yogurt on your desk."

"Then?" I asked.

" I saw a notes on it." He passed the notes to me.

Dear y/n...

Meet me at the Grand Stand if you have read this
Notes.

I want to talk about something important with you.

And Sorry for left you without a reason.

~HAECHAN

"He tryna told you about something."

"What did he meant?"

"He want to tell you about something important. You know if boys said that it's important. It's really IMPORTANT."

" But no use now. He already gone. We will graduate soon..." I said with sorrow. Tears rolled at my cheeks again. He hugged me and rest my forehead on his shoulder.

"You have me. I can take care of you." He said and patted my back and stroke my hair softly. My eyes starts to glaze out and I burst into tears.

I still hopeless without him...

________________________________________________________

Sorry for short chapter. I handling 4 books now😅
It's pretty hard when you know how to start it but dunno how to end it🤣

Hmm... I'm thinking to end it in both expression.
~Sad and happy ending~