Stupid

Haechan

I still can feel an eyes watching at me. Like, for real?! Why they keep looking at me?! What have I done?! I just... I couldn't understand! I saw Jaemin and Jeno figures running towards me.

" Yah, Haechan!" Jaemin shout at me. Making all the class stared at me. Dude! What's wrong with you?! I cover my face with my palm.

"Dude, what's ur problem?!" I raise my voice a lil bit showing me really mad.

" Nothing😋" Jeno smiled innocently.

"😐🔥" I'm all on fire rn.

"We call you for breakfast. We really hungry."

"🔥You shout my name and make a shame of me, just to eat?!" My tone a lil bit harsh.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" Jaemin asked innocent.

"🔥⚡️ You. Ask. Me. Why?" I glared at them in dreadful way. Made them pale.

"I'm gonna choked you both until you died if you screaming my name again🔥🔥🔥"

" . . ." Jaemin and Jeno's tongues like been tied. They can't speak because of Haechan's dead glare.

" Stupid." I murmured softly. So that's they didn't heard and sulked against me.

y/n

I went to my table, I saw a bouquet of my fav. flower, marigold. I look around the class, searching for the giver.

"Are I'm on the wrong table? I'm sure this is mine." I mumbled. I saw a mini cute card on it with my name writen on it.

Are you rested well last night?
I'll brought you some medicines and a snacks for you.
I think it's maybe injured when you fell at him last day.

~ FROM UR BELOVED FANS~

I smiled. I sat and smells the flowers once and kept it on my drawer. I read the card for the last time when someone startled me.

"From your fans?" Alexa guest. I nodded.

"How can you get a lot of fans? Why I didn't had one?!" Alexa crossed her arms.

" That's why I love myself. Don't forget my dearest fans too😉"

" I hope I had a fans too😫"

"No need , you had me don't you?😋🤗"

"🤗 That's why I love you besties😘"  she said tryna kiss my cheek but I hold it.

"What are you tryna do?" I asked.

"I want to kiss your chubby cheek."

"Eww! No!" 😲 She then kiss her palm and put it on my cheek.

" Hmm... That's acceptable." I said.