A bet

Haechan

It's been a year since we be friend. We both looks like 10 years being friends in short,like a besties. Since Jeno met Miemy , he kept teasing and care about her a lot! Jaemin and Alexa still didn't know they like each other. Maybe one days... Me and y/n?  Neh, we still have a fight and we looks like in WWE  competitor. Wrestling with each other and forth of them just watch us while laughing. Your fans always asked about us much. "Are you both couple?" I shook my head. Some of my fan girls keep shipping me with y/n.

"I just a friend of her. Not more than that." I said while scratching my neck. Deep in my heart, I fell that ways towards y/n. More than just a 'friend'. More than just a 'besties'.

"You look very suits with her! We hope oneday you both fell with each other." One on my fan said to me.

"I hope so..." I murmured.

*

"Haechan! " y/n shout and make a big waves. I smile to her. She somehow looks very cute when she being lil bit childish.

"What?" I asked.

"Me, Alexa and Miemy will get participate in dance competition next 2 weeks!" She said happily.

"For real, Alexa?" Jaemin asked her.

"Yes, for sure." She answered to Jaemin and smile make Jaemin shy.

"We participated too!" Jeno said.

"Really?! Great!" Miemy said happily.

"What song do you guys choose?" y/n asked me.

"We still think of it. You?"

"Same." She said. Then we both cupped our faces together and sighed.

"You both have a lot of commons, don't they?" Miemy asked Jeno.

" I think that ways too." Jeno agreed with Miemy words. Jaemin and Alexa nodded.

"Of course we have a lot of commons!" Haechan said.

"That's why we besties." She said. The words 'besties' somehow hurts me and I didn't know why.

"But we look at you both in different ways." Jaemin asked.

"I agreed." Alexa said.

"Like you both." We said to them in the same time and gave a sharp stare. They look at each other and both of them blushed.

Jeno and Miemy laughed at them.

"You both? When?" I asked Jeno and Miemy. Jeno look at Miemy and cover his face with his hands and Miemy have an excuse to somewhere.

"Okay, I think we got them y/n" I said put my hand on the air and she gave me an high five. I look at y/n. She really look pretty and innocent. Somehow she can be annoying and cute. Somehow too she can be mad as demon. I giggles a lil bit. She look at her yogurt drink. Already finish . She then look at me. I pretend didn't see anything.

" Haechan~" she called me softly. I like know what she want.

"My yogurt drink had finished..." She make a cute sad lil chubby face to me. My heart skipped a beats.

"What?!" I cover my both cheeks. So she didn't noticed that I'm blushing.

"Plz?" She make a puppy eyes. Come On! Why she always know my weakness!