Gone

y/n

We all already had graduate. Now, Jisung and Hyunsoo being a trainee but in different companies.Hyunsoo in Woollim while Jisung in SM.

They still fighting around. Still didn't revealed the truth that they both in luv with each other . I then came pick jisung up.

"Noona, did you miss mom and dad?" He asked me. I tilted my head and nodded. Bitter smile curved on my lips.

"Did you know who killed them?" He asked me. I shook my head slowly. I then stopped him in front of the company. He waves at me like a lio child. I waves back and force smile to him. The smile disappeared with Jisung figure. I then drove me home.

Flashback

I and Jisung went to home late because of works. About 12 A.M.  I called the driver but he didn't picked up. I then made a decision just walked back home with Jisung.

"Eomma, Appa! Were-" my words stopped when I saw blood everywhere. My eyes widen when I saw two figures that I really know.

"What's wrong,noona?" He asked. I closed the door and throw the keys away. I then closed Jisung eyes.

"Nothing. Their gone for nowhere..." I said trembling in scared. I saw  their body full or blood. Being stabbed for many times. Their necks cutted and their body being stabbed until it's full of blood everywhere!

"Noona, what's wrong?!" His voice rose a lil bit.

"Nothing. Their just gone for nowhere. Let's find them." I said and pulled his wrist but he froze.

"Noo-noona... Why your shoes full with blood?" He said started trembling and his eyes widen.  I look down at my shoes and saw a blood on my white sneakers. I just stepped their bloods!

"Nothing." I pulled his wrist harder but he stronger than me. He let his wrist go and kicked the door until it's open.

His eyes widen when he saw the walls full of bloods everywhere!  He looked down and saw them. Lying soullessly.

"Eo-eomma....Ap-appa..." He whimpered in fear. I dialed 119 and called the police.

I then hugged crying  Jisung , trembling in fear.

"Who's the heartless beast dare kill them!" Jisung shout in madness.

"Eomma~ Appa~" he whimpered.

"Shh.... It's okay Jisung... Cry... I'm here for you..."

No longer police and a few ambulance van came to our house. The paramedics check their pulse but... They already gone. Died in scary ways that I never thought this would happened. Jaemin, Jeno, Alexa , Miemy , Chenle , Renjun,Hyunsoo Hyunjin also Felix rushed to us.

"Are you okay? Y/n , talked to me!" Felix said but I'm speechless. Jisung cry getting worst. Hyunsoo , chenle, renjun , alexa , Jeno , Hyunjin, Jaemin also Miemy tried to calm him down.

"My parents..." I whispered with shaky voice. Tears rolled at my cheeks. Felix hugged me.

"Shh... I'm here for you... Don't worry... We all here for you..." He said tried to calm me down.

"They... Already gone..." I said. I cried. I can't hold this tears anymore.

"Why are this things happened to me?" I hugged him tightly.

"First, Haechan hates me... Then my parents gone and what else?! Why this world is unfair?!" I said outloud. Felix still calm me down...

End of the flashback

Their dead still haunted me. The ways they been killed like an animals. Their blood spread all over the place. Their dead bodies been stabbed like a hundred times and their neck being cutted. My eyes glaze off. I speed up my car and then suddenly pushed the pedal breaks suddenly. My car parked besides the road. I can't hold my tears. I cried and screamed. After I felt better, I drove my car back.

I stopped when the traffic light turned to red. Giving people chances to walks across.

The radio plays electric kiss by EXO

The song remind me about him dancing happily with amazing moves that burnt the stage just with his dance.

I smile but the smile immediately faded when I saw a familiar figures. Red hair and lil bit tall. With hoodie on him. My eyes widen. I get off the car and ran closer to him. Turn him to face me.

"Haechan!" I asked while turn him to face me. Sadly it's not him. I bowed at the man and he passed me. The traffic lights turned to green and the car behind me kept horning at me. I then get into my car and drove home.

*

"Why I can't forget about him?!" I ruffles my hair and stroke it hardly. Tears starts to wet my cheeks. My heart getting hurt every time his figures showed up on my head and kept playing in my mind.

I still can't forget him and erased him from my life. I hate the fact that I fell for him. I hate the fact that he hurts me. I hate the fact that he hates me and vanished for a years.
I'm hurting inside. My eyes can't let a tears again. My eyes was too dry because crying too much.

I wishes I could vanished him forever in my life even I die to forget him.