Reborn

Jisung

I went to Noona grave. Staring at it with tears streamed down slowly at my cheeks.

"It's been 7 years without you,noona..." I smile weakly at her grave.

"I brought you some of your favourite flowers. Marigold,right?" I said and place it slowly at her grave. Hyunsoo came closer to me and back hugging me.

"You know, I'm gonna be father soon..." I said while hugged hyunsoo.

"Guess what?" I asked her sadly.

"I got a baby girl,yeah..." I made a lil bit cheerful yeah to her while tears streamed down and wet my cheeks.

"She will be born soon..."

"But the situation not the same as you were by my side..." My cried being lil bit wild. Hyunsoo hugged me and calm me down.

"I miss you,noona..." My hand slowly touch her tombstone.

"I wishes you'll be happy there with Haechan hyeong... I'm happy for you both... I need to go now,noona... I see you soon..." I said swept my tears away and then slowly walked away from the cemetery.

“ I miss you noona... I wishes you were be born back in another life...”

*

I rushed to hospital when I know the moment will came.

"PARK JISUNG! FASTER!" Hyunsoo shout at me while tried to hold the baby.

"Be patient! We almost arrived!" I said.

We arrived at the hospital and carry her to inside.

"Emergency!" I said and the nurse came to us and bring her to emergency room.

I then call Jaemin and others.

Jaemin: yeobosaeyo?

Jisung: hyeong, it's me. Jisung. Came to hospital now.

Jaemin: the moment had arrived?

Jisung:ahah..

Jaemin:yes! Were coming right up! I will call the others.

Jisung:okay.

*

"Congrats Mr. And Mrs. Park. It's a girl..." The doctor said.

"Omg!" I then carry my baby on my arms before gave her to Hyunsoo. The doctor then came out from the room. I smile at her beautiful face.

Soon, Jaemin and others came.

"What did we miss!?" Miemy asked with a surprised face.

"We were in hospital, you brat!" Alexa knocked Miemy noona 's head.I giggles a lil bit. Their childishness still didn't faded away after 7 years passed.

" You guys didn't missed anything..." I smile at them. Hyunsoo hand on the baby to Alexa

"Ouw~ look at this lil baby... She looks like her father..." She said.

"Aniyo! She's looks like her mother!" Miemy said.

"STFU!" Alexa said.

"Yah, you both. Please don't teach the baby how to curse in the first the she looks the world." Jaemin said and smile at them. His eyes then go to my face.

"Congrats, Jisung..." Jaemin said and hugged me.

"Thanks,hyeong..."

Alexa then hand on the baby to Jaemin.

"Ouw~ she's cute..."

Jeno,Renjun,Chenle,Hyunjin and Felix came in.

"What did we miss?" Felix said and I hugged him.

"Congrats."

"Thank you Felix hyeong..."

"I'm proud of you..." He cupped my face.

"Your noona must be proud of you too🙃" I heard his voice, full of guiltiness and sadness.I smile at her. We then hear a cute laughs came from the lil cute one.

Felix than place her on his arm slowly.

"I already be an uncle~ ouw~ that's sounds old but I'm fine... Who's the cutie cutie one? Hmm? Hmm?" Felix said and make the lil one laughing happily. Felix than turned to me.

"You know Jisung... She's looks probably like y/n..." Felix said while curved a smile towards me.

"Then why not we name her Park y/n?" Jeno hyeong said.

"Good idea..." Hyunsoo also agreed. She looks at me. I nodded.

"Ouw~ your name is y/n from now on... Park y/n... Like your aunty..."

Alexa came closer to me.

"Looks like our wish came true... She had been reborn back.jisung... Park y/n..." Alexa said while look at happy them made y/n keep laughing...

"I think so, noona..."

________________________________________________________

Sorry for short chapter...
Plz keep vote and comments if you want!😘