Together again

y/n

" Yah,wakes up!" I heard familiar voice. I slowly open my eyes and saw Yeri. I look besides me, There's Haechan with his friends tryna wakes him up.

"What's happened?" Yeri asked me.

"We both locked." I answered shortly and look at Haechan back.

"Yah,Haechan! Wakes up! It's already 7 in the morning!" One of his friend said while shaking Haechan body.

"5 more minutes,mom..." He said while hugging me. Yeri looks at me with disbelieved face,same goes as his friends.

"Don't get it wrong.We just besties." I said to Yeri and his friends. My face heated up with his  sudden hugs.

"Seems like you both pretty close..." Yeri said.

"Like more than besties..." She said while looking at me with naughty smirk curved on her lip.

"What's happened?" I heard Haechan voice. I turned to him ,rubbing his eyes while yawning. I giggles a lil bit. He blinked a several times before look at me. 

"Why didn't you wakes me up?" He asked me.

"And why are blushing?" He looks at me with serious face.

"You hugging me...." I answered.

"What's the problem? We always hugging each other..." He said. My heart felt like stopped when he said that IN FRONT of them. 

"I know but..."

"But?"

"You hugging me IN FRONT of them..." I said. He confused. He looks around and his eyes widen.

"H-hey..." His friends said awkwardly.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!" He asked with blushing face.

"Well, we try to contact you but you didn't pick up and we went to find you and... We've found you,Yay..." The brown hair  said to him. 

"What did you doing here with HER?" the white hair asked him.

"Well, last night we both locked on here." Heachan said while try to act cool in front of them with his red face.

"And?" The white- haired guy smirk.

"I need to take shower now. I'm smelly." He said and ran away.

"And you?" The brown-haired asked me.

"I think I need to get shower too. I'm smelly." I said and took my stuff and ran away.

I close the door  while gasping. I took out my inhaler and inhale it. 

"Are you okay?" I jumped a lil bit when Haechan suddenly shows up.

"I'm-" I look at him, still with his towel and no shirts on. I'm about to hid my face but failed. I burst into laugh.