misunderstood

Haechan

"Yah, who's the boy who with y/n at there?" Jeno asked. I was like came back from reality.

"Huh? With a boy?" I then turned when I saw blonde hair boy sitting with y/n and smile.

"Maybe one of her fan or what." I said, just ignored it.

"Are you sure?" Jeno asked me again. He pointed his finger at how joyful and close they are like a  sweet young couple.
We Then hid and keep spying her.

"Are we need to do this?" Jeno asked.

"Yes and shut up." I said.

"Can we just  greet them and ask?" Jeno felt annoyed.

"Shhh." I said keep spying at them.

y/n cupped the boy face when the boy make a cute lil chubby face. Their look very similar.

"Yah, noona... I'm hungry😙" he said to her. y/n then smile brightly at him. Makes me felt angry.

"Those y/n smiles... She always smiles at me like that... And why she now... " I muttered.

"Just talk to her!" Jeno said and pushed me hardly until I fell.

"Boo?" y/n called me with the nickname she gaves me. In front that boy. I stood. Stretch my head. Awkward filled in myself.

"My boo~" she said and hugged me. The boy came towards happy y/n with a smile curved on his face.

"Yah, noona. Who is this? Yah~ you never tell me you have a boo~" the boy scoffed her and y/n knocked his head.

"He's my besties! Why if he my boyfriend then?" She asked while standing on her tip toe. Trying to look taller than this boy. For real, this boy like a prince charming.
His visual, his tall, his body also his smile can attract all girls attention.

"Ouw~ my noona had a boyfriend already~ I tell mom and dad about you😝" he said while tuck out his tongue towards y/n.

"How dare you!" y/n said and kick his leg.

"Ouch! You know that my leg is precious treasure in this world right?!" He said with a grumpy face.

"No, I don't know😝" she attack back. I felt very confused. Mom and dad? Noona? Her lil bro?

"So, you are y/n 's lil bro." I said.

"Yes. I know you. You Haechan,right? Lee Haechan. I heard about you from my noona 'ALOT'!" He said and look at y/n with annoyed face.

"y/n always talk about you with me every single day." He said and make ' ouw~ you busted' face to her.

"Isn't it wrong,right? I just tell you about him because you my lil bro and I didn't want keep a secret to you." She said.

"Ouw~ you soo sweet noona~ but I'm not gonna melt with you😝" He said.

"Why you never told me about him?" I asked y/n.

"She never told you about me? Ouch~ my heart broken😢😂" He said with dramatic heart broken. He looks like an actor.

"Yah, you didn't know who is he? Even teacher know him! He's my lil bro! Look at our face. Same!" y/n said.

"Ouhh~ now I know why you handsome. You look exactly like this idiot." I said to him and point my finger at y/n also smile innocently.

"😂😂😂 Idiot!" He said and giggles.

"Yah! How dare you say I'm an idiot!😡"  She said madly towards me. She then pinched my cheeks hardly.

"OUCH,OUCH! Okay! You win!" I said felt happy after succeed make her annoyed at me.

"Btw, I'm Park Jisung. I'm in 9th grade now." He said.

"I'm Lee Haechan." I said.

" I know you. Btw, you didn't know me right? I'm a school prince charming and also a trainee in SM Entertainment and a young actor." He said with proud. He looks exactly like his sister.

"Yah, y/n. He looks exactly like you when we first met😂" I said.

"I'm y/n. I am the school Princess in this school.😂🤣" I scoffed her voice.

"Yah! You do that again and I'm gonna smack you!" y/n said.

"Okay. Fine. Yeah Jisung. Since you also here would you like to join us?" I asked.

" Such a pleasure." He said tried to sound like a prince. I just giggles when y/n get really annoyed with his own lil bro.