Another side of me

y/n

Guilty filled in me. I called  Haechan but he didn't pick up.

"What if he get accident? Or maybe being beaten? Or kidnapped? Or worst!" I muttered. After school I told Jisung that I would be late. He nodded and bet into the car,the driver just drove him home. I walked around like a crazy ass searching for him.

"Where are you, Lee Haechan." I mumbled and searching for him in school area. Sadly, no sign of him. I call Jaemin.

"Jaemin, did you know where Haechan lives?" I asked.

"Sorry but he never told us where he lives. He always hang out at Jeno house after school." He said.

" Thanks for the information." I Said and hang up.

"Yah! Lee Haechan!" I shout his name. I grabbed a taxi to everywhere around Han river.

" Haechan... Where have you been?!" I muttered softly.

"Looking for your boyfriend,young girl?" The taxi driver suddenly asked me.

"No, he's my besties." I said. My eyes still glued outside the window, trying to find him.

"Well, why did he left you?"

"I don't know... I just met my old bully that now are my friend but he suddenly mad at me and stormed out from the class without reasonable answer he escaped from the school." I said. The sorrowness filled in me. my eyes started to glaze over. filled with tears of sorrow.

"Follow your heart. Think. If you on his shoe,where will you go to comfort your mind?" The 50-an man driver said.

"But... I don't even know why he's angry with me."

"Then let him be. Let him calm his mind down first. He will met you and apologies to you by himself."

"Did he?"

"Of course. You know, boy ran away from her besties because he felt something more differ than you. He maybe felt envy when you get along with other boy that makes he do stupid things to gain your interest to him." He said

"So, should I seek for him?"

"If you have that urge to seek of him, you must. Think... Where the place that the last time he brought you? Think the special place that he felt happy with you by his side. Boys always make silly things that makes girls attract with them and gave her attention to them." He said.

"I know where he is!" I said outloud when I saw him sitting at on of the Beach chair while looking at the sky in Central Park just now. The Taxi driver stop and I give him more tips.

"Miss, this too much!" He said surprised and gave me the remainder."

"Keep the rest. I sincere. Thank you for advice me." I said and ran out from the car.

"Yah, Lee Haechan!" I shout and hugged him. He felt confused.

"Where have you been?! I'm looking for you everywhere like a crazy!" I said and hugged him tighter.

"Miss... " He called me. I felt weird. Why did he called me miss? I then let go the hug. It's totally him! I'm not wrong!

"Yah,Lee Haechan! Why did you ran from school?" I asked and hit his shoulder.

"Sorry, but who are you?" He asked me. I thought that he lying but his face revealed the truth.

Donghyuk

I changed. I had a long time didn't came out from the cage. Killing people. While I look at the sky, I felt someone hugged me. I felt confused. Truly confused.

"Where have you been?! I'm looking for you everywhere like a crazy!" She said and hugged me tighter make me can't breathe regularly.

"Miss..." I called her. She then look at me with confused face.

"Yah, Lee Haechan! Why did you ran from school?" She said madly to me and hitted my shoulder playfully. Lee Haechan? Why he think I'm him? The badass shadow.

"Sorry, but who are you?" I asked her gentle. My question make her stunned.

*

"So, you y/n. I heard about you all the time in Haechan diary." I said.

"You read his diary?!"

"Yeah. When I shows up he will gone nowhere so I read his diary to know about him if he alright." I half lied.

" But he never told us about you." She said.

"Maybe, he didn't want you guys to know about me. I'm dangerous~" I said. She think that I'm scoffing around.

" So you both are brothers,right? A twins brothers." She asked.

"Almost like that. Why you think like that?" I gained more interested to talk to this girl. How can Haechan get this pretty lil girl? Interesting...😈

"You both extremely same!" She said.

"Are he trying to be someone else to prevent me knowing him?" She mumbled softly but I heard it.

" I'm truly the different person." I said.

"Ish, you both look very same! The moles on your face. All of it!" She said.

"Really?" She just nodded. I smile at her. Makes her blush a lil bit.

"Ah! I noticed something!" She suddenly spoke up.

"Your smile... Your personality... It's.... Differ."

"Haechan look cute while smiling..." She said but clear on her voice the sorrowful filled in her.

"What happened lil girl?" I asked her.

"Nothing. He just... Nothing."

"You can tell me what you feel. I didn't gonna tell him." I said and make a fake smile.

" He escaped from school with no reason. No reasonable answer. He just left and said he hates me..." Her eyes started to glaze over. filled with tears. She tried to hold it but she burst into tears.

"Don't cry. He just didn't know how to appreciate you..." I said, try to sound care. I lift her chin and her beauty revealed, flash from her face. I swept the tears away from her.

"He just stupid because didn't know how beautiful you are..." I smirked.

"Okay, then. I must get home now. My parents gonna worried about me soon." She said and walked away. My eyes glued on her figure until she disappeared from my eyes slowly. I curved a smirk.

"Sadly, Haechan... You will always see her crying like that when I take her parents from her,right?" I said .