Chapter three: Emerald Green And A New Blue

Sayori sighs in relief as she slumps down in her seat, right beside mine. "Phew.. That was close.."

"We'll have to manage our time better." I slightly laugh, taking out our first classes book, the witches spell book. Of course, I don't exactly feel like I have the energy to learn, even if it might be magic.

"Cutting it close, aren't you?"

I glance up once again to face a curly, overly dressed blond haired and wicked blue eyed girl looking down at us, a shorter and blonder girl to her left and a taller and brown haired girl to her right.

From left to right; Megan, Sasha, and Patrisha, all equally annoying, rude, and petty.

"Sasha.." Natsuki sighed. "You actually care?"

Sasha laughed before whipping her head back to the front of her desk. "Ahaha, no."

Natsuki rolled her eyes and smirked. "Glad that shut you up."

Yeah.. Sasha and us, especially Natsuki, don't get along too well. I hate being a child, but she was the one who was rude to us first, so we can't be blamed.

"Okay class," The man in the front of the classroom clears his throat to get our attention. "Today we will be taking notes on the basic Transparent Spell you have in your spell book."

After going through tedious classes, it becomes the class before lunch. This was my history class, the only person I knew from this class was Oliver.

I sat down in my seat, already exhausted. When will the day just be over?

The teacher begins speaking, but her voice begins to drone out, and I have trouble focusing on it. "Today, we will be starting an history assignment on the.."

You know, I wouldn't be feeling tired if it weren't for that voice keeping me up. I probably am overthinking this, but most people don't hear someone calling you all night.. Right?

"...project will be a presentation on.."

Maybe it's just my mind trying to adjust to the new dorm? I've been here for almost a week though.. It should've done it by now..

"...Partners or groups of three..."

Or maybe I'm going through another magical change like Mrs. Smith stated before. I can't be for certain, and it'd be useless trying to think about this all day.

"...partners?"

Partners?

Wait, huh?

I look up and around the room warily, noticing students huddling in pairs or small groups, some walking around the classroom and talking to different people.

The closest voice was Oliver. He was standing in front of my desk, a curious but concerned look in his eyes.

What's going on? What did he mean by partners?

If only you were paying attention!

"Oh, Uh, yeah, yes. Partners."

He smiles. "Great!" He pulls up his chair and sets it down beside my desk, sitting himself down. Oliver then took out his history textbook, and flipped it to a page I didn't recognize.

"Okay, so which one to do you want to do?" He asked.

I have no idea what he's talking about.

I curiously glance at the pages open, it seems like it's a list of many of the most important historical wars, even some wars against witches and mages.