(1)

*•*Tokyo's POV*•*

My feet pound against the wooden floors as I run around searching for Jaden. But there's no sign of him.

"Jaden!" I called out. In the distance from another room I could hear a sinister laugh. So that's where I headed to.

When I got there I regretted it. There Jaden was. On the floor bleeding out from the chest. I looked at the person standing above him, Anthony.

"HOW COULD YOU!?" I screamed. He ran towards me and leaped for me.

I shot up crying and sweating. I looked around me and sighed. My door opened and Kouvr came in.

"Nightmare?" She asked. I nodded and let out a quiet sob. She sat next to me and wrapped her arms around me.

Ever since Jaden and I got back together, Ant's been ignoring us both. He doesn't trust Jaden enough not to hurt me again. Obviously, emotionally hurt me because Jaden would never lay a hand on me in the context.

"He doesn't understand that Jaden isn't the one hurting me, it's him." I cried. Kouvr tightened her grip. I cried into her shoulder. I heard the door open again. I looked up to see Alex and Chase. They stepped in and shut the door behind them.

"I'm sorry if I woke you up." I said as I looked over at my clock to see it was 4:29am.

"Kouvr and I weren't sleeping." Alex smiled. I laughed slightly. I looked at Chase and patted the spot next to me that Kouvr had previously sat in.

"How's my best friend doing?" Chase asked. I shrugged and hugged him.

"Chasey, can you go call Jaden for me?" I asked. Chase smiled and nodded.

~ ~ ~

Jaden and Anthony come storming into my room. My eyes widen when I see Anthony. He looks at me and then at Jaden. He lets out a sigh, an over dramatic sigh.

"God I'm a dick." Anthony laughed slightly. I nodded.

"I just don't want my baby sister to be heart broken again." Anthony explains. Jaden and I both nod our head.

"But Ant, it's not Jaden who's hurting me, emotionally that is." I said.

"It's you." I finished. Anthony couldn't keep it in any longer. He let out a loud sob. Tears ran down his face.

"I'm so sorry." He cried as he sat down next to me. I hugged him and whispered things to him.

"If you are happy with Jaden then I'm happy." Anthony smiled.

First chapter of book twoooo.

(Make sure you red the first one first obviously)

(The first one is called Reeves)

435 words