(3)

*•*Tokyo's POV*•*

"Kouvr, does this look okay?" I asked entering her and Alex's room. She looked at my outfit and smiled.

"It looks

"It looks.." she paused.

"PERFECT!" She yelled. I smiled and headed downstairs. I looked around, surprised to see nobody sitting around.

~ ~ ~

"YOUR FAVOURITE REEVES IS HERE!" I yelled, shutting the front door behind me. I heard someone laughing as they came down the stairs.

"Griffin." I smiled. He waved slightly before heading to the kitchen.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked as I followed behind him. He turned to face me and his smile grew bigger.

"Planning a surprise for you." He answered. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Oh wait, I wasn't supposed to." He said. I burst out laughing. I couldn't stop, it got to the point where I was sitting on the floor crying.

"Woah, why is she sitting on the floor?" I heard the voice of Bryce ask.

"Doesn't matter." Griffin smiled as he helped me up. Bryce nodded and looked at us weirdly.

"Well, Jaden's waiting for you outside." Bryce smiled. He pointed towards the back garden. I nodded and thanked him.

"J?" I asked as I opened the back door. I looked around to see a nicely decorated area with a blanket. Jaden stood next the the decorated area with a couple of white roses.

Awe!

222 words