(42)

*•*Tokyo's POV*•*

"JADEN!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs. I heard Jaden groan and get out of our bed.

"What? I was asleep!" He asked. I laugh coldly and walk away.

"Woah, what's that laugh about? I was literally just asleep doing nothing." Jaden said as he caught up to me.

"Exactly! Sleeping and doing nothing at 3:45 in the bloody afternoon!" I said. Jaden sighs and wraps his arms around my shoulders.

"I'm sorry, please don't be mad at me! I was up all night looking over the wedding plans." He whispered. My heart melted. I looked up at him and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"I'm not mad." I smiled. I began to walk away but Jaden grabs my wrist.

"I think you missed." He said. He pointed to his lips. I rolled my eyes and leaned up to kiss him.

"God, we already fight like an old married couple." I mumbled against his lips.

"We disagree, we don't fight. Plus, we don't have fun like an old married couple." He smirked. I laughed and whacked the back of his head.

"Can we go to Scotland for our honeymoon? It's really nice." I asked. Jaden smiled.

"Sure, Scotland sounds nice." He agreed. I nodded and took his hand. I dragged him through to the living room and sat down on the couch.

"Fresh Prince?" I asked. Jaden smiled.

"Oh you know it!"

So, I know the last few chapters have been quite short but there's like two or three more chapters until the wedding.

Then there will be a few chapters about the honeymoon, lovey dovey stuff mainly. Then it'll be the end of the book.

There will be a third book, but you won't know what that is about until the first chapter of it ;)

Apologies for not updating as much, I've been busy with school work.

318 words