(6)

*•*Tokyo's POV*•*

"So..." Kio said. I looked at each of the boys. Confusion written all over my face.

"Why is it such a surprise that I'm here?" I asked. I heard one cough, a cough. What sort of response is that!?

"I'll go home then." I shrugged. The boys burst out laughing before attacking me in a hug.

"I feel like I get attacked with hugs everyday." I mumbled. I looked around to see that I'm stuck in the middle of a circle, and with my height it's not a good thing. Right in armpit zone.

"Okay guys, I'm in armpit zone. Move please." I said. They all moved.

"So you guys were just pranking me back?" I asked. They all nodded and smiled down at me.

"Good, 'cause I was gonna throw some hands." I smiled before skipping to the kitchen. I have a cupboard in their kitchen that has a bunch of food, and it's all for me.

I open the cupboard to see some of the food missing. I looked up to see all the guys had gone.

"OH NOW I AM GONNA THROW HANDS!" I yelled. I ran upstairs and straight to Jaden's room. I grabbed a hoodie and slipped it on before running around trying to find the guys.

~ ~ ~

Kouvr:
|have a good night
|don't forget to
|use protection

Tokyo:
|ik for a fact
|that one of
|the guys stole
|Kouvr's phone
|i also know they're
|reading this so I
|warn you, I'll break
|your neck

Decided to post 2 chapters today.

This was just a small filler so obviously nothing major happened or was gonna happen

274 words