(13)

*•*Tokyo's POV*•*

I shut the house door quietly, hoping nobody realises I'm only just returning from my night with Jaden.

"Where were you last night?" I heard a voice ask. I whipped around to see Chase. I smiled sheepishly.

"Just you know, out?" I said but it came out as more of a question. Chase hummed and shook his head at me.

"I'm gonna go change now." I smiled. He nodded and pointed up stairs.

I headed towards Chase's room, purely and simply to go live in his bathroom

I raised my fist and knocked on the door. Chase opened the door and I smiled as I pushed past him.

"Just gonna go live in your bathroom, don't mind me." I said as I opened the bathroom door. Surprisingly, no one is in here.

I set up my phone and debate wether to go live on Insta or Tiktok.

"CHASE SHOULD I GO LIVE ON INSTA IT TIKTOK?!" I yelled. It took a few minutes to answer but eventually he replied with:

"INSTA!" I nod and click on the insta icon.

"Bleh bleh bleh, I'm a vampire bleh bleh bleh!" I smiled at the camera. There's like 8000+ viewers currently so I'm just embarrassing myself for the sake of it.

"Oooooo look who's watching my live!" I smiled at Jaden's user popped up in the comments.

"Mr Hossler shall I invite you?" I asked. I read his comment it was just a simple 'yes' so I did.

"Hello Mr Hossler!" I smiled. He grinned.

"Hello Mrs Future Hossler." He winked. My mouth dropped and a smirk appeared on his face. He ran a hand through his hair.

Oh that was hot

"What?" Jaden laughed. I raised an eyebrow.

"What, what?" I replied. Jaden laughed.

"I ran my hand through my hair and you said 'oh that was hot'." Jaden smiled widely. I felt a blush creep up.

"I did not say that out loud!? Did I?" I asked.

"YEAH YOU DID!" Chase yelled from his room. I stood up taking my phone with me. I turned the camera around and picked up a pillow. I threw it at him and smiled before heading into the bathroom once again.

370 words