(19)

*•*Tokyo's POV*•*

I threw on some random clothes and finished making my self like some-what presentable.

I ran out my room and towards the stairs

I ran out my room and towards the stairs. I ran down the stairs missing I few steps here and there. When I got to the last three steps I leaned down them.

"Oh hey Alex! Tell Jaden that I'll be back in like an hour if he wakes up! Gotta hurry!" I said.

"Oh so he actually stayed over?" Alex smirked. I glared at him.

"NO TIME FOR QUESTIONS!" I yelled as I ran out the door.

I ran over to Alex's car (I swiped the keys, he won't mind) (I hope) I climbed in and started it up.

~ ~ ~

A few days ago I told a fan that I'd meet up with her and take her shopping, all that jazz. She's only just finished her kimo and she's fought cancer successfully.

"Sorry I'm late Kim!" I smiled as I wrapped her in a hug.

"It's fine! You're only a minute late." She laughed. I laughed along with her.

"So I was thinking a little bit of shopping, then while you go get lunch with you sister I'll pick up Jaden and maybe even Ant." I said. She grinned up at me and nodded her head vigorously.

We did a bit of shopping. Filmed a few tiktoks. Talked, well gossiped. She asked me about Jaden and myself. To which I happily answered them all.

~ ~ ~

"Kim, hey!" I smiled. I looked up at Jaden who was still tired from last night, since we stayed up until 6am.

"Hey, hey Jaden!" She smiled. He blinked and smiled down at her.

"He's tired, I kept him up until 6am." I smiled. She laughed. I looked up at Jaden who was glaring at me but smiling.

"Anyway, what would you like to do?" I asked Kim. She smiled at Jaden and I before speaking up.

"A tiny bit more shopping, film a few tiktoks that's probably it." She said. I nodded and grabbed her hand and then grabbed Jaden's.

My mind went blank with the whole Kim thing, I have no clue how to make the trip to the mall with Kim anymore exciting.

At first I was gonna get Jaden to tell Kim about the proposal, in secret obvs.

But then I thought about it and just decided to stop there🤷🏻‍♀️

Mr Jimmy Carrotton (pronounced Carrot-ton)
  🐰
  👕
  👖
👞👞

I just realised that in the first chapter of the first book Payton was there to pick Tokyo up.

Then he just went poof.

Whoops?

428 words