(7)

*•*Tokyo's POV*•*

I woke up early this morning, and by early I mean like never seen before early. 6:28am. Why am I up?
I have no clue. Does it feel nice to be up early? Yes.

Today I'm forcing the guys to go for a walk, maybe find a lake or something to walk along. I don't know where, but we're going.

I slip on a pair of black denim shorts and cropped spaghetti strapped shirt with the words 'devil in disguise'. I grabbed my black nike running trainers and head downstairs and towards the kitchen.

I open the fridge door to see nothing, they really need to go shopping. I grab a bottled water and take a sip before placing it on the counter.

I grab a pot and a pan before running upstairs. I smirk and open everyone's bedroom doors. I head back to where I'm in the centre of all the rooms and start banging the pot and pan together.

"GET UP JACKASSES!" I scream. A few groans are heard from some room, but I don't who.

"COME ON GET UP EARLY FOR ONCE!" I yell. Jaden emerges from his room and glared at me.

"MORNING BUB!" I yell at him. He cringes and covers his ears. He checks the time on his phone and groans.

"It's 6:39 Tok, I'm going back to bed." Jaden said. I sighed and grabbed his hand.

"No, we're all going for a hike." I smile. He looks down at me and smiles.

"I can't stay mad." He says before heading back into his room to get ready.

I head to Bryce's room and see him laying there with his eyes wide open. I furrow my eyebrows In confusion as he sits up.

"Wasn't able to sleep." He answered. I nod and smile. I plonk my self at the end of his bed.

"Hike, today?" I ask. He nods slowly.

"Great, be downstairs before 8 other wise I'll drag you down the stairs." I warn before heading to everyone else's rooms.

~ ~ ~

The guys were walking ahead talking, basically just ignore my existence so I came up with a plan. A smirk makes its way into my face before I run and leap onto Bryce's back.

"PIGGYBACK!" I yell, but end up falling off and landing in Jaden's arms. I blink once and smile widely.

"THAT WAS SO FUN!" I yell. The guys laugh and smile at me.

409 words