(34)

*•*Tokyo's POV*•*

"Yo, the boys are back in LA." Isla said as she opened the bathroom door. I turn to look at her, my toothbrush hanging out my mouth.

"Okay, angd?" I splutter. She giggles and takes my toothbrush. I spit out the remaining toothpaste and grab my toothbrush. I turn on the tap and rinse it. I put it back into the toothbrush holder and turn to face her.

"I think they'll probably be around later...you know...cause they know you're angry at them, especially Jaden."

"Isla, I'm not angry at them." I say. She looks at me confused. I look at the ground then back up at her.

"I'm just disappointed." I shrug. Her eyes scan over my face to try and find any indication that I'm lying.

"Why do you not believe me?" I laugh. She shrugs and turns around. She leaves the bathroom. After she closes the door I remove my towel.

I jump into the shower and test the water to make sure it's warm enough. It is. I rest my head against the shower wall and close my eyes.

"Extremely disappointed." I whisper to myself.

~ ~ ~

I head to Isla's kitchen

I head to Isla's kitchen. Isla's sitting on the kitchen counter rambling on to herself.

"Hey I!" Her head snaps up to look at me. I burst out laughing.

"Not funny!" She whines. She opens her mouth to say something but is cut off by a knock on the front door. We look at each other with furrowed eyebrows.

I walk over to the door and open it slightly to see the guys. I start to shut it but a foot stops me.

"I'll jam your foot in the door if you don't move it. Don't think I'm bluffing 'cause I ain't!"

"Tokyo, come on. Let us in." Bryce said.

"I'll let three in." I said. I peeked my head out the door.

"Just let us in." Blake said.

"Three."

"Come on, seriously?" Jaden asks. I look at him and instantly regret it. I look down at his shoes and keep them there.

"Bryce, Josh, Blake feel free to come in...I think Jaden and I need to talk alone." I said. I stepped back to let them in. Once they were in I stepped out side and shut the door behind me.

"I could slap you right now but I could also kiss you, it's up to what you say." I said. My eyes still focusing on his shoes.

"Tokyo, baby, look at me." I shook my head.

"Please." He whispered. I shook my head again. He sighed and placed his index finger under my chin. He lifted my chin so I was looking at him.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Tell me what I can do." He said.

"There is nothing to do except to let me rant, okay? Okay!" I said.

"You...you are so stupid! I mean really Jay!? You drove while high! What got into you!? Oh I know what it was! STUPIDITY! I mean for Thor's sake! Really!? You are a influencer! Think about those kids who follow you! They're young, and your mistakes are plastered all over social media! For all you know there could be kids out there getting high right now just because you did and so they think it's cool! Well it isn't cool! And I'm not angry at you, okay? But I will tell you one thing. I'm disappointed. Extremely disappointed! Oh and you know what, imma take this to a personal level! Uh huh, yeah imma do it! I LOST A FRIEND TO DRUGS JAY! You know this. You know it started with weed and then she decided to try other things. She became addicted. Then she overdosed. And I don't want the same thing to happen to you, or to the other guys! Do you know how I'd feel if you did ever overdose!? Or if you weren't bailed out!? I'd be shattered! I wouldn't be able to function properly because I love you Jaden. I freaking love you!" I sucked in a breath and wiped the tears away.

"I love you too."

"I mean, why else would I have placed that ring on your finger? Why else would I have spent watching movies and series that, no offence, are crap? Why else would I try and spend every second of everyday with you if I didn't love you?" And with that I burst into tears. No not because he said the movies and series that I love are crap. But because I'm an emotional girl.

"So please don't let one of my stupid mistakes change that!" Jaden begs. I step forward and wrap my arms around his torso. He wraps his arms around me and we stand like that for about ten minutes.

"Your parents sent me the money back by the way." I said into his chest. He pulls away from the hug and smiles.

"Yeah, they called and yelled at me and they told me that I'm extremely lucky to have you, to which I told them I already knew that." Jaden said. I grinned at him.

"I'm still disappointed, you know? But I'm glad to have you back."

867 words