(24)

*•*Tokyo's POV*•*

I picked out my clothes for the day and headed into the bathroom. I placed my clothes on the counter and grabbed a towel. I stripped down and turned the shower on. I wrapped the towel around my body and opened the door. Jaden looked up at me.

"I'm going for a shower, could you grab my shampoo. I have no clue where it is, it's somewhere in my room." I said looking around my room. He nodded.

I turned around and walked back into the bathroom. I threw the towel onto the counter and stepped into the shower and let the warm water engulf me.

The door opened and I turned to see Jaden and my shampoo. I smiled and stick my hand out the sliding shower door. He placed the shampoo in my hand.

I turn around and put some shampoo in my hair. I start to rub it into my hair when I feel cold hands on my hips.

"Ah, your hands are cooooooold." I whined. I turned around and looked up at Jaden. He smiled and rubbed the shampoo into my hair. I closed my eyes and smiled.

He helped rinse my hair out before conditioning. 

There was a knock on my bathroom door and voices could be heard.

"Hey Tokyo, how long you gonna be?" Chase asks from the other side of the door.

"Yeah, I thought you said Jaden was coming over today." Tony said.

"He already is!" Jaden called. I heard the guys laugh and start to joke around. I groaned and rested my head on his chest.

~ ~ ~

I brushed my hair and left the bathroom while Jaden changed

I brushed my hair and left the bathroom while Jaden changed. Chase and Tony looked at me and smirked.

"Shut up." I said glaring at them both. They laughed and smiled at me.

"Never knew he was here."

"Yeah why didn't you tell Tony and I, I thought we were best friends?" Chase jokes. I glared at him.

"Nope, my fiancé is my best friend so you pair can stick it." I said. I held my middle finger up, scrunched my face up and stuck my tongue out at them.

I felt arms snake around my waist. I leaned back and looked up. I smiled at Jaden and pecked his lips.

"Gross." Chase said before leaving.

"Yeah, ew." Tony said. I laughed and shut the door behind them.

"Let's throw a part tonight at Sway." Jaden said.

406 words