(18)

*•*3rd Person POV*•*

Jaden, Anthony, Griffin, Bryce and Josh all sat around the kitchen island discussing the meet and greet.

"Okay guys, before I go ahead with my plan I need to know all of your thoughts." Jaden said. The other four boys turned their heads to look at Jaden.

"I'm gonna propose to Tokyo at the meet and greet." The boy said to his best friends. The boys around him cheered and smiled.

"I was thinking I could sing Comatose and then sing Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur." Jaden said.

"Man, I'm gonna cry." Anthony joked. Although, he knew this probably wasn't a joke and he would probably cry at the fact his best friend and his sister were gonna be engaged.

"You might cry, but Tok is gonna be drowning in tears." Bryce laughed. Everyone laughed slightly.

"Well, I'm heading over to see Tokyo." Jaden smiled. Everyone said bye to him before he left.

*•*Jaden's POV*•*

(Tokyo's outfit above)

"Well, that outfit is new." I said. She turned around and saw me. I smiled and hugged her.

"Chase decided I needed a make over." She shrugged. I chuckle. She turns to face the clothes she was folding before and continued with it.

I crept up behind her and snaked my arms around her waist. I snuggled my head it it he crook of her neck and placed a soft kiss on it. I placed my chin on her shoulder and looked into the mirror.

She smiled at me as we made eye contact through the mirror. I tightened my grip around her waist slightly and dragged her to her bed. She dropped the clothes that were in her hand.

I flopped onto the bed and Tokyo flopped on top of me.

She turned around and sat up so she was straddling me. She leans down and placed a gentle kiss on my lips. I closed my eyes and smiled.

"Random question, you didn't tell me you were coming over, why?" She asked.

"I wanted to surprise you, but then I forgot the chocolate and strawberries." I shrugged. She laughed and kissed my cheek before hopping off the bed and back to the clothes she was folding.

"How long have you been folding those clothes?" I asked. She sighed.

"Literally all day." She laughed awkwardly. I rose my eyebrows in shock.

"You need something better to do in your life." I joked.

"I could do you." She winked.

Holy water please!

  🐰
  👕
  👖
👞👞

Jimmy here is selling holy water guys!

425 words