(11)

*•*3rd Person POV*•*

The brunette girl gave up with trying to film tiktoks and turned to face her friends. She glared at all of them including her brother and boyfriend.

"Will you quit it!?" She asked annoyed. They all shared a look before shaking their heads. The girl groaned and flipped them all off.

"Why so grumpy?" Someone, Jaden, asked as he wrapped his arms around her waist. She sucked in a breath before turning around, his arms still wrapped around her body.

"I'm trying to 'work' but you lot keep getting in the way and barging in." Tokyo puffed as she air quoted the word work.

"You boys won't be able to live off of filming tiktoks forever, I mean the only one with a back up plan in this room is Griff!" The girl said pushing herself away from the boy she was so madly in love with.

The boys all looked at each other realising that it'd probably be best to hide out the way until she returned back to her home where she could be with Kouvr.

Everyone can see that Kouvr's the only one with strong enough ability of calming Tokyo down. It was just a known fact.

"Baby, look at me." Jaden smiled. The girl looked up at him and smiled shyly.

"Want me to drive you home?" He asked. Tokyo shook her head and looked at the stairs.

"Can I stay here, with you, tonight?" She asked.

This made a grin take over Jaden's face. It's been a while since they spent the night together, alone.

He nodded and took her hand leading her away upstairs.

Once in his room, he threw one of his shirts and a pair of her shorts at her before pointing to the bathroom. The girl smiled and headed off to get changed.

Her boyfriend shot his girlfriend's best friend a message updating her on the whereabouts of the girl he loved.

325 words